Saltworks Technologies Inc
Senior Marketing Manager/Director
Saltworks (www.saltworkstech.com) is one of Canada's most promising clean tech companies located in Vancouver, BC. We are growing and seeking bright and talented people to join our team!
We are seeking a competent Marketing Manager/Director to help us expand our horizons and reach new heights. You will be working with Saltworks’ Senior Management team to lead the development and delivery of a fully integrated marketing and communications strategies. Your main goal will be to increase the company’s market presence, grow the sales funnel, and drive lead generation. You will have an opportunity to build your own team and inspire creativity and enthusiasm in others!
Who are we looking for in a Marketing Lead?
You are an experienced marketing professional with a relevant technical background (i.e. major or minor in chemistry or engineering) and a proven track record of successfully marketing a product and employing effective marketing strategies. You are a creative thinker, a motivated self-starter, and a “hunter” of leads and opportunities who is very resilient and driven when it comes to delivering great results. You must also have a strong desire to work in a dynamic, energetic, and fast-paced atmosphere while helping contribute to the continued growth of a Canadian cleantech success story.
Here are some of the things you’ll be doing:
- Develop and execute marketing and communications strategies and plans
- Develop new markets and applications for Saltworks’ broad technology portfolio, with more innovations being added
- Generate quality leads and manage customer interaction from initial contact through to post sales
- Lead market research: understand market forces that influence customer purchase decisions such as energy economics and environmental regulations, monitor trends
- Lead branding, social media, and advertising initiatives
- Provide editorial direction and manage all marketing collateral, website content, press releases, product brochures, etc.
- Spearhead website search engine optimization
- Support other business practices and projects as required, such as trade shows, special events, conferences, etc.
You’ll be a great fit if you have:
- Post-secondary education with a science or engineering background
- Willingness/ability to learn and develop a strong background in water chemistry and treatment (previous water or chemistry experience is beneficial but not required)
- Previous marketing and/or business development experience with a proven track record of excellence is a must have
- Excellent communication, presentation, and relationship building skills
- Strong critical thinking skills to unearth risks and opportunities
- Excellent presentation skills to shine in small boardrooms and large auditorium settings
- Strong leadership abilities to grow, manage and mentor a team, including external partners
- Creative thinking skills to generate new ideas and solutions
- Outgoing personality to network effectively and get along with different kinds of people
- Entrepreneurial spirit and drive to build a great organization delivering quality and needed solutions
- Willingness and ability to travel, including international travel
Why join Saltworks
We have an outstanding team of engineers, scientists, and technologists who are passionate about and dedicated to delivering cutting-edge technology that helps save the environment. We value proactive team players who deliver on their goals and objectives and constantly look for new opportunities to grow and improve. We offer:
- Competitive compensation package including benefits
- Exciting and rewarding work environment
- Culture that supports innovation and teamwork
- Career growth and training opportunities for top performers
How to Apply
If you would like to spend your days working with a globally recognized team of smart, committed people who are solving a big problem, please email your resume and a cover letter. State “Marketing Manager/Director” in the subject line. Please submit any relevant samples of your work.
While we sincerely appreciate all applications, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted. All applications are considered confidential.
Saltworks Technologies is a Vancouver-based clean technology company. We develop and build breakthrough low energy desalination and water treatment technologies that treat the world's most challenging waters. Our customers include NASA, the Navy, oil & gas, mining, and other industrial companies located all over the world. We help them clean their water, use less energy, and save money. Our team has over fifty patents. We design and build highly innovative products and travel internationally to commission and test them.
Watch our corporate video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jFahwVxAShk
|Category:||Advertising / Marketing|
Saltworks Technologies Inc
Richmond, BC, CA
|Posted:||Jun 06, 2017|
|Apply Now (This company has requested a direct email with resume attached)|