Digital Marketing Specialist
We are looking for a creative, highly efficient, results focused digital marketer to join our team in the new state-of-the-art Digital Garage in downtown Toronto. You will be part of our digital marketing consulting team, which works on some of the most interesting projects for our largest clients. We are looking for A-Team players who will embrace and thrive in our high energy and high performance culture.
The Digital Marketing Specialist will work closely to support the digital consulting team and to support engagements with Aviva brokers. The digital resource will have the ability to execute complex and varied digital campaigns to multiple audiences using multiple channels in challenging timescales. The candidate should also be confident in their ability to influence and negotiate with key stakeholders.
Support Digital Lead in the development of marketing plans and discovery sessions for digital consults
- Day-to-day consulting with brokers on their KPI management, execution and campaign reporting
- Liaise with 3rd party vendors, agencies and internal teams for digital best practice sharing, digital campaign set-up, creative brief writing and project requirements gathering
- Superior vendor relationship management and strong negotiation skills
Proactive approach to identifying new strategic partners
Project Planning and Management
- Establish project consult plans as required
- Ensure all deliverables are delivered on time/budget at a high quality
External Stakeholder Management
- Develop key stakeholder relationships and network to ensure we are delivering on their needs and objectives through the consultancy
- Ensure approvals on all program budgets are updated with invoice actuals
- Coordinate team engagements and meetings
- Manage travel schedules and booking for team
- Additional administrative tasks as required
Required Qualifications, Knowledge, & Skills
- Minimum 4 to 5 years digital marketing experience
- Post-Secondary Education, Marketing Degree/Diploma or related field
- Understanding of digital marketing and metrics, SEO and SEM (Paid Search) and Analytics would be an advantage
- Experience with eCRM management and enterprise email solutions (i.e. MailChimp, Adobe, Marketo) plus understanding of email and direct mail best practices
- Experience executing end-to-end marketing campaigns
- Experience in project management and/or account management
- High attention to detail and accuracy as well as superb time and project management skills
- Superior verbal and written communication skills and good negotiation skills
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize tasks based on relative importance and urgency
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to work with others
- Proficient in Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Ability to work in a fast paced, multi-tasking environment
Aviva Canada is committed to providing accommodations for people with disabilities during all phases of the hiring process including the application process. If you require an accommodation because of a disability, we will work with you to meet your needs. Applicants need to make their needs known in advance. If you are selected for an interview and require an accommodation, you are encouraged to advise the Talent Acquisition Partner who will consult with you to determine an appropriate accommodation.
Aviva Canada is one of the leading property and casualty insurance groups in the country providing home, automobile, leisure/lifestyle and business insurance to more than three million customers. A wholly-owned subsidiary of UK-based Aviva plc, the company has more than 4,000 employees, 27 locations across Canada and approximately 1,500 independent broker partners.
Aviva Canada invests in positive change through the Aviva Community Fund, Canada’s longest running online community funding competition. Since its inception in 2009, the Aviva Community Fund has awarded $6.5 million to over 222 charities and community groups nationwide.
|Category:||Advertising / Marketing|
Toronto, ON, CA
|Posted:||Jun 12, 2017|
(This company has provided an external site for you to apply)