Intellijoint Surgical Inc.
Intellijoint is seeking a highly motivated marketing team member who will be responsible for coordinating and executing marketing initiatives that result in sales growth, increased market penetration and enhanced brand awareness. This individual will thrive in our fast-paced, collaborative and dynamic start-up. We’re searching for a Marketing Specialist that is ready to grow their career with our growing start-up. We take pride in having a direct impact on the lives of patients through the work we do every day. Talented individuals meeting the criteria below are encouraged to apply, come join us on our journey and help us tell our story!
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Assist in new strategy development and manage implementation of marketing programs
- Support sales activities through creative development and implementation of marketing collateral, Business-to-Business marketing campaigns, promotional activities and product training/education
- Design Business-to-Consumer marketing programs targeted towards patients
- Manage and grow corporate digital marketing efforts
- Manage social media platforms and execute social media campaigns
- Maintain and update website utilizing web analytics
- Implement techniques to increase brand awareness
- Develop metrics to monitor success of marketing initiatives and deliver reports on results
- Plan tradeshow and marketing events
- Conduct market intelligence activities including monitoring and reporting on industry landscape for insight and innovation (competition, relevant clinical publications, industry changes, etc.)
- Liaise with external vendors, as necessary, for production of marketing collateral, promotional material, advertising, etc.
Required Skills and Experience
- Degree in Marketing or Business
- 3+ years of proven professional marketing experience
- Project management experience
- Relevant work experience in healthcare marketing (preferably in medical devices, life sciences or pharmaceuticals)
- Understanding of and proficiency with marketing tools like; Adobe InDesign, Illustrator, and Photoshop, Hootsuite, Google Analytics, Microsoft Office, etc.
- Experience with digital marketing strategies
- Experience in graphics and web design
- Experience in communications and public relations
Soft Skills and Key Characteristics:
- Excellent communication skills (both written and verbal)
- Detail oriented with strong organizational skills
- Adaptable to various duties as necessary in a start-up environment including the ability to work on multiple projects of varied size, duration and scope and ability to prioritize activities
- Entrepreneurial spirit, takes initiative and willingness to bring forward new and innovative marketing tactics
- Works well independently, open to feedback, enjoys collaborating and understanding the needs of other areas of the business
- Goal oriented and results driven
Job Details Full time, based at Intellijoint Surgical’s main office in Waterloo, ON.
How to Apply:
Please submit resume, and cover letter for consideration.
Only selected applicants will be contacted for an interview. Thank you!
|Category:||Advertising / Marketing|
Intellijoint Surgical Inc.
Toronto, ON, CA
|Posted:||Jun 12, 2017|
|Apply Now (This company has requested a direct email with resume attached)|