North Vancouver, BC
Digital Marketing and Communications Specialist
Be Richly Valued. At BlueShore Financial, our employees are as important as our clients. We strive to create a workplace culture of openness, empowerment, trust and passion. Our values unite our organization and are our guiding compass. But it is our exceptional staff that bring our corporate values to life. They are passionate about delivering exceptional client service and a banking experience that promises to impress. And this level of engagement shows. We've been formally recognized making Aon's "50 Best Employers in Canada" list six years in a row and as one of "Canada's Most Admired Corporate Cultures" in Canada by Waterstone Human Capital.
From the moment you walk into one of our Financial Spas™, you’ll know you’ve arrived at a special place, where all the elements work together to stimulate the senses and create a distinctive atmosphere unlike any financial institution you’ve experienced. We embrace the west coast lifestyle, while providing a premium and sophisticated experience for our clients and employees. You may not recognize us, but we've been serving the lower mainland for almost 75 years! But this isn’t the Credit Union of your childhood. We’re different and better.
Digital Marketing and Communications Specialist
The Digital Marketing & Communication Specialist is an important member of our dynamic and award-winning marketing department. The position is a unique combination of creative and analytic skills in that it creates engaging content for online channels, manages digital marketing strategies, and analyzes results of campaigns to measure success and recommend enhancements.
Closing Date: June 23, 2017
Employee Type: Full Time
Job Category: Marketing
Location: 1250 Lonsdale - BlueShore Centre
Key responsibilities of this role:
- Creates relevant, engaging content in all its forms to communicate effectively with defined target markets through all online and digital channels, adapting and optimizing existing content and curating third-party content.
- Develops strategies to drive online traffic to the BlueShore Financial website, including creating content to tell the brand story and highlighting products/services to the target consumer and business markets.
- Supports integrated advertising and promotional campaigns, by developing and managing programs to raise awareness, consideration, and conversion. Uses a wide range of tactics, including paid search (PPC), remarketing, display ads, Real Time Bidding (RTB) and more.
- Establishes KPIs and contributes to the analysis, tracking, monitoring and evaluating success of online/digital marketing and communication programs.
- Adapts content/graphic presentation of web content and online advertising programs for maximum impact and visitor engagement, based on web/online analytics.
- Monitors rapidly evolving online media channels, evaluates changes and recommends action.
- Develops and co-manages the social media content/editorial plan and calendar in active collaboration with internal stakeholders. Monitors, optimizes, develops and posts content on social media channels to increase audience engagement and reach.
- Observes and monitors emerging trends online and finds ways to effectively leverage in a business environment
- Conducts ongoing research to stay current with rapidly changing consumer behaviors/preferences for online/digital channels.
Qualifications and Experience
- Degree or diploma in Digital Marketing preferred, with supporting education/experience in marketing, communications, or journalism
- 5-7 years related experience executing and optimizing digital marketing and communications
- Experience developing content (text, video, graphics) for the digital environment and online/mobile audiences
- Basic knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite
- Google Analytics and Hootsuite certification an asset
- Experience with video creation/editing for web/online content
What can BlueShore Financial can do for you?
- A Performance Rewards Program which pays a variable cash reward recognizing the achievement of corporate, team and individual goals.
- Career progression opportunities.
- Comprehensive Total Rewards Program including pension, flexible benefits and competitive compensation.
- Opportunity to work in a dynamic, award-winning department and organization.
What BlueShore Financial needs from you:
- Accountability, in all directions.
- “Can do” attitude.
- The drive to provide a premium level of service regardless of location or position.
- Professional appearance and manner.
Got awards? At BlueShore Financial we are constantly innovating, connecting and improving to deliver exceptional client and employee experiences. As a result, we have grown to become an award winning organization, garnering both local and national attention for our progressive practices.
|Category:||Advertising / Marketing|
North Vancouver, BC, CA
|Posted:||Jun 12, 2017|
(This company has provided an external site for you to apply)