Prince George, BC
TV Production Switcher - Director
CKPG TV, a division of the Jim Pattison Broadcast Group, is looking to fill a Production Switcher/Director (Full Time) position within the station.
CKPG Television, a division of the Jim Pattison Broadcast Group, is now accepting applications for the position of Production Switcher/Director (Full Time) . The successful applicant will be a key member of the Master Control operation, and will have the following qualifications:
- Be a graduate of a recognized post-secondary Broadcasting institution or equivalent on the job training
- Experience in directing live television news and control room operations
- Proficiency in Xpression Studio, Accuweather, Final Cut and Photoshop
- Knowledge of graphic design, social media and website management a definite asset
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- The ability and willingness to be a mentor to other members of the team in a positive, professional manner, encouraging them to improve their own skills and talents by leading through example.
This position requires a person with the desire to improve our on-air presentation through creativity, innovation and hard work. This person will exhibit the will and desire to learn new skills through personal initiative, and will be willing to share that learning with others.
The Prince George Division of the Jim Pattison Broadcast Group operates two radio stations and a TV station and employs 50-60 committed and community-minded employees. The television facility produces and broadcasts in high-definition. We hire well-rounded, versatile broadcasters who are want to grow, expand their own skills and create top-quality productions.
Prince George is a city of 80,000 people located in the Central Interior of British Columbia. Find out more about our great city at: http://moveupprincegeorge.ca/
Please submit your resume and a completed copy of the Jim Pattison Broadcast Group New Applicant Self ID form by 5:00pm June 23, 2017 to:
Brenda Clotildes – CKPG TV Production Manager
2nd Floor – 1810 3rd Avenue
Prince George, B.C.
Please access my email address from this page: http://www.ckpg.com/syn/178/124/contact-us
Phone (250) 960-1382
Fax (250) 562-8768
*** Our New Applicant Self ID form is available for download at www.jpbg.com/selfidform.pdf and should be completed and attached to all employment applications. Please note your completed forms will be kept confidential. ***
As part of the Jim Pattison Broadcast Group’s Employment Equity Policy we encourage women, Aboriginal peoples, persons with disabilities and members of visible minorities to identify themselves as this may be to their advantage in helping us correct under-representation of those groups in our company.
Prince George, BC, CA
|Posted:||Jun 12, 2017|
(This company has provided an external site for you to apply)