Web Video Editor
Never heard of MindGeek? MindGeek is a company specializing in the development and marketing of highly trafficked web properties; a leader in its activity. But that’s only what we do, not who we are. So who are we? The best way to describe us would be nothing less than awesome! An overstatement? We don’t think so. And neither will you if you come work with us!
Reporting to your Post Production Supervisor, you will be responsible for editing original web content. Other responsibilities include:
- Editing to a concept, script or pacing while respecting brand standards
- Selecting music as well as audio effects for each edit
- Creating cue sheets for any music used in an edit
- Ensuring that transitions between shots are as fluid and seamless as possible
- Minimum 1 years of experience in a related field
- Formal training in film/video editing, video production and/or post production techniques required
- Proficiency with Adobe CC Suite applications (Premiere and AfterEffects)
- Proficiency with creating visual effects, title design, roto and compositing an asset
- Excellent sense of pacing and timing
- Ability to work under pressure for short turnaround deadlines while maintaining a high quality standard
- Ability to troubleshoot and find creative solutions for editorial and pipeline issues
- A strong knowledge or pop culture (film, television, literature), current trends and styles
- Ability to work well with others in a fast paced collaborative environment.
- A high level of attention to detail
- Highly organized and capable of following pre-determined workflows
- Excellent communication Skills
MindGeek offers its employees a competitive compensation plan and various perks including...
- Annual bonus plans and benefits package
- Discounts for nearby businesses and a 500$ yearly gym/fitness allowance
- Access to onsite Ping-Pong, foosball and pool tables.
- Access to onsite cafeteria including a daily free complete breakfast (bacon and eggs on Friday)
- … and much more!
Don’t be shy, apply. But only if you’re up for the challenge of a lifetime!
We thank all applicants for their interest, however only candidates under consideration will be contacted. No telephone calls please. No agency calls or emails.
Montreal, QC, CA
|Posted:||Jun 12, 2017|
(This company has provided an external site for you to apply)