OhMore Media Inc
Director - Film/Video
OhMore is a New Media Company. OhMore’s mission is to provide web content such as documentaries, docu-drama, web series, or shows that brings happiness, hope, and positive energy to audience globally. We also provide a platform for people who are chasing their dreams through videos and short films and other channels. Supported by the largest Chinese new media platform, Er Geng, we are able to offer enormous exposure and education regarding the phenomenon transpiring between the Chinese and North American cultures.
Our Production Team is looking for talented and creative Directors that have the ability to create a wide array of projects that differ in terms of contents and sizes. A successful candidate should have the ability to shepherd projects from beginning to end, from creative to final delivery. You will be working on diverse sets of projects across the company. Creativity and Responsibility is the key. This role requires creative story telling skills and a visually oriented mind. Experience in motion graphics, video production, and post production are essential to the job. The candidate should also be equipped with excellent communication and interpersonal skills in order to communicate effectively between departments. Candidates should have an in depth understanding of current technology along with the ability to understand abstract ideas. This is long term contract position based in Toronto, ON
To find out more about us, visit us at http://www.ohmore.com/
We also have our social media platform, such as Youtube, Facebook and etc.
Requirement for Applying:
- Portfolios of Moving Pictures / Demo Reel
- Telling Stories
- Oversee the timeline, budget and crew to meet deadlines
- Managing the staff and day-to-day operations, troubleshooting technical or none technical issues.
- Excellent communication and directing ability, to explain your creative concept and execute that into reality
- Supervising the post-production team, including editing, audio, color correcting, and motion graphic design, guaranteeing a high quality production value.
- Participate editing work when needed, have your own design and ideas to make sure the finished work meets certain quality standards
- Interact and understand the needs of the client, and developing video concept and storyboard fulfilling the demands of client.
- Willingness to travel, an ability to juggle multiple projects.
- Positive media attitude
- Excellent storytelling skills
- Sense of social media
- Film and television related major, 2-3 years of relevant working experience;
- Background in nonfiction storytelling
- Knowledge about online network and new media
- Good work ethic with strong cooperation skills and teamwork spirit
- Familiar with the process of filming, have strong sense of logical thinking, think on your feet and has the ability to properly deal with all kinds of unexpected situation
- Ability to chase, own, and follow up on compelling subject
- High end shooting capability and familiarity shooting with the C100, C300, and Sony A7s II
- Experience with high level lighting in studio and field production
- Great storyteller, excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Expert in Adobe Premiere, After Effects
- Ability to conceptualize and develop both new series and formats for our current programming
To ensure a smooth application process, we strongly encourage you to include a link to your demo reel/portfolio in your resume.
This is your chance to build your career at a new media company that has enormous potential energy and is capable of changing how we see the world. We need ideas, creativity, ambition, and passion to drive this change. Get the job you are bound to fall in love with — join us!
OhMore Media Inc
Toronto, ON, CA
|Posted:||Jun 12, 2017|
(This company has provided an external site for you to apply)