Social Media Manager
ATTENTION! EthnoDialogue is looking for the next rockstar of the social media world.
We are a fast-growing multicultural and digital marketing agency located in the heart of Liberty Village. As our talented and witty Social Media Manager, you have a passion and live and breathe social media every day. An amazing opportunity for the right individual to work closely with our Digital Team, building engaging content, driving community growth and delivering consumer activation for our many clients.
- Demonstrated ability to build strategic social media programs (content pillars, community voice, recommended platforms, etc.) in support of an integrated multicultural marketing program
- Translate marketing and social media objectives into a content plan and drive associated community management initiatives
- Proven ability to build and maintain the online communities
- Plan and execute social media marketing programs and activities that drive new users, sales and brand awareness.
- Maintaining consistent social tone, persona and visual look/feel
- Create and manage content via content calendar, develop content pillars and tent pole events
- Day-to-day community management, moderation, monitoring and responding to comments, questions, and brand hashtags across social channels (organic and paid) on the platforms we manage for our clients
- Provide on-site activation support for events
- Closely monitor consumer conversations for relevant insights and in?uencer partnerships
Analytics and reporting
- Track all social media e?orts and produce reports with metrics, key learnings and recommendations
- Report on monthly analytics, with our Digital Team, and key learnings for both organic and paid social, recommend ways to improve content, posting schedule, platforms, targeting strategy, if hitting KPIs, etc.
- Identify and action key opportunities for brands to market within the industry (speaking opportunities, award submissions, guest blogging, etc.)
Social best practices
- Stay up to date on latest social trends and communicate how to leverage
- Stay current on platform changes and new social media tools that can help achieve business goals; consistently provide content ideas and identify relevant social in?uencers and brand advocates
Social Care & Crisis Management
- Responsible for day to day moderation
- Identification of actual or pending crisis and for the crafting of responses regarding crisis management and liaising with our Account Management Team to mitigate negative media buzz
- Point of contact for any negative buzz/social feedback
- Exhibit e?ective project management abilities, working closely with team members
- Maintain and drive EthnoDialogue’s social media platforms to build business opportunities
- University degree, preferably in Marketing, Communications, Public Relations or Advertisement.
- Social media management experience with a focus on content creation, curation and event promotion
- Design skills is a plus
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment with heavy workloads and short deadlines
- Flexible and agile personality; should be able to work collaboratively with all implementation teams to ensure that the brand’s communication objectives and strategies are met
- Proven ability to assist in the development of program content, including researching, writing, and editing
- Experience working with multiple sources of content
- Demonstrated knowledge of how social media can impact the overall customer experience
- Demonstrated organizational and project management skills
- Demonstrated ability to think and communicate strategically
- Ability to assess, work and deliver on client needs
- Excellent communication (both verbal and in writing) skills
- Ability to develop, own and execute projects with minimal direction
- Please include a link to one of your social media accounts.
- 2+ years experience in social media strategy, execution, and community management
- Bachelors and/or post-graduate degree in Communications, Marketing, Advertising, Media Studies or a related field.
- Fluency in Mandarin is an asset
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
- Superior attention to detail and organizational skills with the ability to deliver high quality, creative work, multi-task and manage deadlines.
- In-depth knowledge and understanding of social community platforms and best practices, with a passion for staying current on communications, social and content marketing trends.
- Experience working on strategy development for social activations.
- Knowledge of social listening tools (Nuvi, Facebook Insights, Google Analytics, etc.) and paid advertising on social
- Team player, able to work collaboratively cross-department and communicate with management.
- Experience with graphic design tools (Photoshop, Illustrator), video editing tools (iMovie maker, etc.) an asset
The deadline for submissions is June 20, 2017.
Job Type: Contract
- Toronto, ON
- Social Media Management: 2 years
- Social Media Marketing: 2 years
- Strategic Marketing: 1 year
Toronto, ON, CA
|Posted:||Jun 13, 2017|
(This company has provided an external site for you to apply)