"This is a Non-Bargaining Unit position; Applications from all internal applicants are welcome and will be considered and reviewed".
The Graphic Designer is responsible for conceptualizing, designing and producing graphic materials and final artwork for internal support and external promotion. Areas of coverage include print collateral, email, direct mail and the corporate website. This role upholds brand standards and ensures consistency across all platforms. They will maintain and update databases of graphic elements, photos, and archive examples of all materials.
- Develop concepts, design artwork, issue proof(s) and deliver final files for a variety of events, promotions, department initiatives, brand support and other projects as assigned.
- Produce designs for printed collateral, website, direct mail and email marketing.
- Develop the overall look and style in accordance with company requirements and within pre-existing brand standards.
- Maintain and updates a database of graphic elements, photos and archive materials.
- Prepare and deliver files, ensuring that materials follow specs and appropriate delivery methods
- Minimum of 2 years relevant work experience.
- College Diploma or University degree in Graphic Design
- 2+ years’ experience producing marketing collateral and advertising materials
- 2+ years’ experience in developing concepts and creating original designs
- 2+ years’ experience with layout, producing and printing/delivering final artwork
- 2+ years’ experience collaborating and communicating with internal and external stakeholders from start through completion of project
Skills and Abilities
- In-depth knowledge of all design related software applications InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, Dreamweaver and Acrobat as well as CMS, Silverpop, Project Management systems (workzone)
- Knowledge of website content management, HTML and Email campaigns.
- In depth understanding of Graphic Design fundamentals for print and digital mediums.
- Ability to listen, interpret and deliver on 'client' requests and ask appropriate questions when needed.
- Knowledge of new and emerging trends and technologies.
- In depth understanding of printing and production process.
- Knowledge of printing techniques, associated costs and timelines.
- Excellent creative and visual conceptualization, written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Ability to solve problems by analyzing information and using logic to address work-related issues and problems.
- Organizational skills including the capacity to anticipate issues and prioritize tasks.
- Ability to conceptualize, plan and manage multiple projects.
- Ability to coordinate and communicate effectively with various internal and external stakeholders.
- Detail oriented
- Team player with positive attitude
- Demonstrates Diamond Service standards.
- Acts in a friendly and helpful manner.
- Responds in a timely manner to reduce wait times.
- Takes responsibility to resolve customer concerns or finds someone that can.
- Listens and responds to the opinions of others.
- Provides their input to improve the customer experience.
- Gives credit and acknowledges contributions of others.
- Inspires and fosters team commitment, spirit, pride, and trust.
- Ensures company policies, game protection standards, asset protection practices, Responsible
- Gaming and other requirements are adhered too.
- Conveys a positive and professional image of themselves and the organization
- Treats everyone with respect, courtesy, tact, and friendliness.
- Implements directions given by their Supervisor.
- Shows accountability to the team and follows through on their commitments
- Persists when difficulties arise
- Committed to diversity and fosters an inclusive workplace
- Prepared to start and complete work assignments/tasks as scheduled.
All employees at Casino Rama are expected to:
- Comply with the duties of workers or supervisors, as prescribed by Section 27 or 28 of the Occupational Health and Safety Act.
- Comply with all applicable Casino Rama Occupational Health and Safety policies, procedures and protocols.
- Demonstrate a positive health and safety attitude to ensure Casino Rama continuously provides a safe entertainment destination for patrons and co-workers.
Casino Rama is committed to creating an accessible and inclusive environment by providing equal opportunity to candidates of all abilities. Recruitment and hiring processes will be modified to accommodate any disabilities, if requested.
|Category:||Graphics / Web|
Orillia, ON, CA
|Posted:||Jun 13, 2017|
(This company has provided an external site for you to apply)