Nelvana has an exciting new opportunity for a Marketing Manager in our head office in Toronto.
Work Status: Full-time
Location: Corus Quay
About the Role
Reporting to the Director of Marketing, you will be responsible for providing direction and managing of key marketing initiatives to support Nelvana’s franchise plans.
- Digital marketing plan management: Develop campaign work back schedules to manage project timelines and budgets to ensure deadlines and requirements are tracking on target
- Manage and direct vendors, suppliers to ensure creative is delivered on time and within specifications
- Source and manage applications and budgets required to maximize funding available for digital content plans
- Work closely with social media contact to coordinate content releases with social posts
- Stay abreast of online content trends
- Collaborate with marketing team to brainstorm new ideas related to online content
- Develop written materials including press materials, editorial pitches, positioning, etc. in collaboration with PR agency and internal communications team
- Tracking and routing all Nelvana press releases for internal approvals
- Day to day to contact with external PR agency
- Work with broadcast partners to advise on and monitor third party marketing plans and broadcast schedules
- Work closely with the creative team by briefing in projects and managing the day-to-day creative and approval process for all materials (newsletters, sell sheets, banners, etc.)
- Work with trade show coordinator on delivery of materials for key shows (MIPCOM, Licensing Show, MIPTV, etc.)
- Manage monthly updates to Nelvana.com and brand portal sites
- Competitive research and market analysis as required by the brands team
- Additional projects as assigned from time to time
What We Need From You:
- Excellent attention to detail
- The ability to manage multiple tasks and deadlines
- Excellent time management and project management skills
- Strong initiative and ability to work independently and as part of a team
- University or College graduate
- High proficiency with MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook required
How to Apply
Corus is committed to providing a fair and equitable work environment and encourages applications from qualified women, men, visible minorities, aboriginal peoples and persons with disabilities. Corus is also committed to providing accommodations throughout the interview and employment process. If you require an accommodation, we will work with you to meet your needs.
Please email your resume and cover letter to NelvanaEnterprisesCareers @corusent.com by June 26, 2017.
Internal candidates must meet eligibility requirements before they can apply for an internal position at Corus, which includes being in their current role for at least 12 months. They must also indicate they are internal in the subject line. Please refer to the Recruitment Policy for more information.
Job Type: Full-time
|Category:||Advertising / Marketing|
Toronto, ON, CA
|Posted:||Jun 13, 2017|
(This company has provided an external site for you to apply)