Web Multi-media Content Specialist
Are you great at Web Multi-media Content?
Do you love to design, create and produceprint, web graphics and video products?
Do you enjoy doing projects that will result in new or updated communications products, and intranet, website or social media (e.g., Facebook, YouTube, etc.)
Government Client requires a full-time professional Web Multi-media Content Consultant to design, create and produce print and web graphics and video products to internal and external resources for implementation, and in preparing communications products for company clients.
- Coordinate all daily requests submitted to the Graphics email inbox
- Provide video and graphic design production support for internal clients for a range of video web and print uses
- Manage timeframes and schedules to ensure timely delivery of products
- Liaise with internal communications advisors as needed to support their graphics and video requests
- Coordinate graphics and video services with established internal and external suppliers
- Provide functional guidance to contract resources such as printers or other vendors and ensuring quality of work produced
- Work in both PC and Macintosh computing environments using primarily MS Office and Adobe Creative Suite software
|Category:||Advertising / Marketing|
Ottawa, ON, CA
|Posted:||Jun 19, 2017|
(This company has provided an external site for you to apply)