Social Media and Marketing Coordinator
InHouse is the Beaverbrook Group of Companies new infill division aimed at building multifamily and mixed-use projects Edmonton’s core areas. One of InHouse’s projects is the high-profile rescue of the Glenora development at 142 Street and Stony Plain Road. Now called West Block, the company has completely re-envisioned the project and is now under construction. The first phase of the project includes a luxury residential tower, an urban plaza and retail and office space. InHouse also has another residential project on 110 Street near Grandin LRT Station which is in the design phase and will commence construction in Spring of 2017. This new division has the backbone and solid reputation of over 20 years of experience in development and construction through the Beaverbrook Group; but with the new division comes plenty of opportunity for growth into an emerging market in the Edmonton Area.
The Beaverbrook Group of Companies includes Beaverbrook Communities beaverbrook.ca, Dolce Vita Homes dolcevitahomes.ca, and InHouse inhouseyeg.ca.
The role is a very dynamic and creative one, requiring an approachable personality to deal with customers and ability to think on your feet and write or video social media posts to capture the tone and messages of the product being sold. The candidate’s primary responsibilities are to (1) assist with the coordination of marketing efforts for a given project, on site, on location and in real time to assist the sales team with client outreach; and (2) behind the scenes, work closely with the Management Team to ensure effective execution of marketing strategies. The ultimate goal of this position is to achieve customer and candidate engagement, website traffic, brand awareness – all leading towards accelerated sales and revenue by strategically developing and managing all aspects of social media including Instagram, Tumblr, Facebook, Twitter, Snapchat, YouTube etc. With an understanding of the project workflow from the Management Team, this role requires the candidate’s initiative and the ability to prioritize tasks and work both independently and within a team environment.
This is a growth role whereby a successful candidate will earn more responsibilities over time.
- Work with management team to plan, create and execute social media marketing for the project.
- Assist in managing and growing online marketing, adding registrants to the Contact Resource Management (CRM) database.
- Manage day-to-day activities related to social media.
- Develop and manage social marketing calendar.
- Write blog posts in character.
- Optimize social profiles for effective SEO
- Establish and report Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) to analyze the success of marketing initiatives
- Manage day-to-day strategy for channels including, but not limited to: Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, Twitter, Tumblr, Snapchat.
- Work with management to develop social calendar and coordinate execution.
- Work closely with Sales Team and Management Team to adapt, update and create social media
- Adhere to company-wide social best practices.
- Create and share content (images, video, and website).
- Ensure company-wide brand image is enhanced.
- Develop and optimize tools needed for effective execution.
- Assist with execution of other marketing initiatives as required.
- Bachelor’s degree (preferred) or formal post-secondary education in Marketing
- 2-5 years’ experience with social media management. Real estate experience a plus.
- Strong writing and grammar skills. Experience in business writing a plus.
- Well-organized, confident individual with the ability to prioritize and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Self-starter, willingness to learn and be resourceful in finding effective solutions to complete workflow
- Able to communicate and conduct themselves professionally with clients
- Expert knowledge of social media platforms, MS Office products
- Ability to use Adobe suite of graphic design software products an asset
- Proficient with SEO, SEM and Google Analytics.
- Understanding of social media and its influences on consumer marketing.
- Ability to work within tight deadlines.
- Ability to prioritize and change direction as needed.
- Flexible schedule to be able to accommodate shifts during evenings or on weekends.
- Additional tasks as assigned by management.
- Driver’s License and clean driving record.
- Able to work both independently and in a collaborative team environment
This is an junior level position with the opportunity for growth. Pay will commensurate with applicable qualifications and experience.
Job Type: Full-time
- Marketing: 2 years
|Category:||Advertising / Marketing|
Edmonton, AB, CA
|Posted:||Aug 02, 2017|
(This company has provided an external site for you to apply)