The Application Deadline for this job posting is Today Aug 20, 2017!
Account Manager - Customer SuccessFeatured
Account Manager - Customer Success
Company: ExpertFile, Toronto
We’re hosting our annual ExpertFile offsite at the Hockley Valley Inn at the end of August and we’re hoping you can join us as a member of our growing team.
ExpertFile was founded on a simple yet ambitious idea. Create the world's most powerful search engine designed for experts and their content. Today we now have the most advanced content management software uniquely designed for people in organizations. The growth of professional, social and video networks has created a mess of content that organizations have struggled to organize and promote. That’s why our enterprise software platform is trusted by leading corporations, universities, associations and healthcare providers who integrate ExpertFile directly on their website to showcase their people. Our expert search portal at ExpertFile.com now features experts on over 25,000 topics and is a global resource used by journalists, agencies, event organizers, governments. We recently announced a major partnership with the Associated Press to help our clients directly connect their experts to thousands of newsrooms all over the world who are looking for expert sources. We were recently featured in PRWeek - here’s the article http://bit.ly/2hNrYRR Our customers include University Health Network (UHN), Villanova University, University of Southern California, Emory University, National Angel Capital Organization and IDC Canada.
In this position you will be working with an exciting group of enterprise and institutional customers in the US, Canada and UK. This is one of the most important positions in the company, based in our head office. We’re looking for an exceptional person who has the necessary smarts, but also brings passion, creativity, confidence to support our mission of helping organizations make their top people more visible and accessible to key audiences. This role is all about connecting regularly with our customers and helping them get the most out of our platform. This position is ideally suited to someone in a PR or advertising agency or with experience in a media organization. Your background has given you an understanding of how to support customers through onboarding and training to helping optimize their use of our technology to building success stories.
Onboard New customers
- Demonstrate our platform to senior decision makers and employees/experts through in person or online sessions.
- Train customers on functionality of the ExpertFile Administrative Dashboard where they can manage all their entire content, programs & generate reports on metrics including content engagement, audience engagement and lead generation )
- Assist customers with issues and questions related to our technology/services
Drive Customer Satisfaction
- Set regular check-ins with customers to evaluate performance and make suggested recommendations
- Provide quarterly Performance Reports to customers with key “touchpoint” metrics explaining achievements and areas for improvement (we use an internal software platform to make this simple to track)
- Identify opportunities to develop customer case studies with customer metrics
- Track satisfaction ratings of customers & their employees/experts
- Inform customers of any product/service updates
- Educate customers on additional value-added services that could further drive their success
- Listen carefully to customer needs and provide feedback to product group on new ideas that make our solution even better.
Working at ExpertFile
We are an organization that offers lots of opportunities for growth and job satisfaction. Here's what we mean by that:
Ability to Learn: As a member of our small but mighty team you'll have the opportunity to support some of the smartest people in the world. They are the experts who are working on some of the biggest challenges the world faces today. In our work we interact with organizations that have Phd’s, Emmy and Gemini Award winners, Pulitzer Prize winners and even Nobel laureates.
Responsibility: We treat customer success as a #1 goal in the organization. This is a very important role. You will be listened to and you will be impressed with how fast we can implement new ideas into our technology and our services we deliver to customers.
Travel: This position offers the opportunity to travel to some exciting locations to meet our customers. We host and exhibit at a variety of conferences and organize customer meet-ups in the US, Canada and Europe.
Innovation: We admire leadership, diversity and initiative and appreciate new innovative ideas. It’s how we’ve built out company.
Fun: Your ability to laugh and enjoy the journey is important. There are always challenges when you are bending the universe with new technology and services but having fun is a key part of our culture.
Autonomy: We have a policy of giving our team members freedom over how they work with flexible working hours that better enables our team members to focus on results.
Transparency: We may be growing but we’re still small and you will feel like you are “in the loop.”
Compensation: We offer competitive salaries, an employee stock option plan, health care benefits (Manulife) and a mobile phone allowance.
Location: Our Toronto head office is a short walk to Union Station, just steps from St. Lawrence market – an amazing neighborhood to work in and easily accessible to transit.
Who Are We Looking For?
- Experience working in an agency or startup environment working with a variety of clients is a plus.
- A self motivated individual that can operate autonomously and have a tolerance for ambiguity.
- Detail oriented; you're busy and over-booked, but you manage to do it all, with a smile on your face, and achieve success in the end
- Strategic thinker and problem-solver; you have an analytical mind and can overcome challenges, on-the-fly, in a thoughtful and meaningful way
- Someone who loves to win and has drive; you thrive in a fast-paced environment. You thrive under pressure,
- A person dedicated to customer satisfaction; the customer comes first and you are committed to ensuring the very best service.
- A life-long learner; you prioritize learning and development and want to get better everyday.
- Team player; you understand that success is a team sport and, in order to build something special, we need to make each other better
- A person of integrity; you want to get things done while also doing it the right way with a customer-first attitude
- Tech savvy. Some experience with Customer Relationship Management or Customer Success platforms is valuable.
- Minimum 2 years in an account management capacity with proven results – ideally in an agency or media environment
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- Experience managing a portfolio of clients with multiple and varied needs
- Experience working with multiple stakeholders to drive & deliver improvements and/or change
All applicants will be reviewed however only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted. ExpertFile is an equal opportunity employer. All candidate information will be kept in the strictest of confidence.
Job Type: Full-Time
Job Location: Toronto, ON
Minimum Required Education: Diploma or Bachelor's Degree
Required Experience: Account Management 3+ years
Required Language: English
Travel: Limited travel required to the US (trade shows and customer events)
- Base Salary of $50,000 - $60,000
- Performance Bonus
- Employee Stock Option Plan
|Category:||Publicity / PR|
145 Front St. East
Toronto, ON, CA
|Tags:||Account Management, Client Services, Customer Success, Agency, Software, Media|
|Posted:||Aug 10, 2017|
|Closing:||Aug 20, 2017|
|Compensation:||$50-60K + Bonus + Stock Options|