Quartex Surfaces Inc.
Graphic Designer & Marketing Coordinator
Quartex Surfaces Inc. is looking for an enthusiastic, energetic, and personable Graphic Designer & Marketing Coordinator who is full of ideas to add to our growing company. We manufacture and distribute beautiful products and are looking for someone that can expand our brand awareness and be part of our great company culture.
Please visit our website at www.quartex.com to learn more about us. You can also view some of our projects on Instagram @quartexsurfaces
The role oversees the day-to-day marketing activities of the company, creating and delivering marketing ideas and campaigns. Conceptualize and create Quartex Surfaces’ marketing materials, and manage marketing projects and social media activities.
Responsibilities include the following:
- Creation of graphics (vector, photo editing, etc.) using Adobe Creative Cloud
- Creation of Marketing Assets such as graphics, brochures, white papers, e-books, etc. using Adobe Creative Cloud
- Updating and maintenance of company and client websites and web applications.
- Monitoring & managing SEO activities for company websites internally and with SEO vendors. Knowledge of Google Analytics, Google AdWords, Google Search Console, Google Tag Manager required.
- Copywriting for all marketing materials such as blogs, web pages, brochures, case studies, white papers, e-books, etc.
- Creation of UI & UX designs and prototypes
- Creation & maintenance of email blasts, automated emails, & drip campaigns
- Working in a team matrix with sales, development managers, and project managers/coordinators
- Develop, implement, and maintain social media marketing strategies to grow social media presence.
- Assess and analyze the effectiveness of social media strategies; implement changes and improvements as needed
- Development of marketing communications including writing and editing of diverse marketing strategies to effectively communicate and position Quartex Surfaces and its products.
- Content Development & Management: plan, create and coordinate content development for the companys websites and collateral materials; and manage distribution through traditional & digital channels
- Advertising Planning (Traditional & Directories): plan, coordinate and manage all traditional advertising programs and media buys; and oversee the booking and placement of firm listings and professional profiles
- Develop, implement and maintain company newsletter and/or blog
- Develop, implement and maintain customer satisfaction surveys
- Creating product literature such as spec sheets/ installation instructions/ product labels
- Writing descriptions for products
- Assisting in Trade Show and Internal Event Preparation and Setup
- Graphic Design experience (Corel Draw and the Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, Indesign)
- Website Maintenance and Development
- Advance PowerPoint Knowledge
- Experience in Video Making and Editing
- Experience in writing professional communications material
- Experience with Social Media Campaigns and Google Analytics
- AutoCAD Knowledge (a huge plus but not required)
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $35,000.00 to $40,000.00 /year
- Graphic: 1 year
- Marketing: 1 year
Required license or certification:
- G Class Driver's Licence
|Category:||Graphics / Web|
Quartex Surfaces Inc.
Concord, ON, CA
|Posted:||Aug 28, 2017|
(This company has provided an external site for you to apply)