Jr. Production Artist
We are a place that enables and celebrates connection and connectivity between brands and their customers. Every member of our team is passionately and relentlessly committed to driving our clients’ business forward in everything we do.
We are agency owners, partners, and leaders who love the agency business.
We have each built and led successful agencies for years. And now that we’re together as Sandbox, we have so much more to offer.
Sandbox is looking for an entry level Jr. Production Artist to add to their team. This role will support our creative, design and production teams in developing print, digital and event marketing communications; including branding, advertising, and related collateral materials.
- Exhibits the highest level of craft and proficiency in bringing creative communications to life
- Partners with integrated teams to design and produce visual communications in all mediums
- Possesses a keen design eye with a meticulous attention to detail
- Understands and applies sound working knowledge of print and digital production practices
- Ensures agency protocols and client brand standards are adhered in developing final assets
- Maintains a working knowledge of agency, creative and production functions so that accurate expectations are set and met for all assignments
- Works well with teams, often under pressure, and is capable of managing multiple, competing deadlines
- Desires to join a growing, entrepreneurial agency that values both our culture and contributions of all team members
- Understands that while this is an early-stage position in their career, there are unlimited learning and growth opportunities within the organization
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent from a four-year college or university
- 1-3 years of work experience in the graphics design field
- Working knowledge of printing process, online advertising, design, photography, illustration and typography
- Proficiency in Adobe Acrobat, Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop, PowerPoint and Keynote
- Solid understanding of all agency and industry-related business practices
- Ability to anticipate and avoid issues that can inhibit quality, consistency, and efficiency
- Excellent communicator and collaborator
|Category:||Graphics / Web|
Toronto, ON, CA
|Posted:||Aug 28, 2017|
(This company has provided an external site for you to apply)