Marketing and Communications Coordinator
Why join us?
We are looking for an organized and highly motivated Marketing Coordinator to join our engaged and high-reaching head office Marketing and Communications team.
Reporting to the Marketing Manager, under the leadership of the Director of Marketing, the Marketing and Communications Coordinator will contribute to compelling marketing materials and programs, which position the department as a valuable business partner within Oxford.
He/she will have exposure across many divisions and levels of the organization, and accordingly, must be comfortable dealing with a wide-cross section of personalities.
Underscoring all roles in the Marketing and Communications team are a commitment to building brand equity across all markets and leading the industry in all aspects of our work.
As a member of this team, you will be responsible for:
• Coordinating projects and manage varying priorities of internal and external designers on behalf of the team
• Adding value to the marketing process, beyond execution, including strict quality control, creative art direction, and injection of business insights
• Anticipating and understanding internal customers’ business objectives; and have the ability to put themselves in the end-customer’s shoes, fully understanding the desired deliverable and appropriate medium
• Liaising with printers and other vendors on production and delivery of marketing material to various internal customers
• Ensuring timely execution and delivery of multiple projects to internal clients; delivering above-expectation, on-time and on-budget
To succeed in this role, you:
• Posses a relevant degree, ideally with a focus on Marketing or Communications
• Have 3-5 years of related marketing experience, agency experience would be an asset
• Possess dynamic writing skills; ability to tailor messaging to varied audiences
• Have demonstrated an impressive track record in ensuring consistent, perfect delivery of marketing projects for internal clients
• Whether coming from an agency or client-side, he/she will be able to meet multiple client demands and prioritize work through excellent time-management and strong project-management skills
• Bilingualism in English and French would be an asset, but not a requirement
• Strong computer skills including all MS Office applications (Word, Excel, PPT)
• Familiarity with basic CMS environments an asset, but not required
• Good understanding of Google Analytics, Adwords and SEO principles
• Experience using email marketing software/programs and best practices
• In tune with the latest innovations and methods of digital marketing
• Understanding of social media Marketing tools including Facebook
• Superior communication skills; both written and oral
• Excellent problem solving skills and resourcefulness , possessing an innate curiosity and willingness to evolve
• Present in a professional and positive manner, with a “can do” attitude
• Listen and communicate clearly to manage customer expectations and elevate level of customer service
• Ask questions and probe effectively to clarify project asks and understand business needs
• Able to flex communication style to work with varying levels of seniority, both within and outside of the organization
• Possess a desire to keep up with evolving marketing trends through external courses and personal learning
|Category:||Advertising / Marketing|
Toronto, ON, CA
|Posted:||Aug 28, 2017|
(This company has provided an external site for you to apply)