Richmond Hill, ON
Graphic Designer DP 540
We is looking for a creative, talented and enthusiastic Graphic Designer to join our growing team. We are an established beauty company, creating high quality, professional hair care products sold in major retailers worldwide. As a Graphic Designer you be part of a company that welcomes and cultivates new ideas and approaches. You will be joining a fresh, fast-paced, on-trend Marketing team who loves what they do because they are passionate about all things beauty and design. As an integral part of this collaborative team you will envision and translate brand concepts into compelling visuals, including packaging design, advertising layouts, collateral materials, displays, banners, digital assets, social media layouts and much more.
- Responsible for design solutions from concept to completion.
- Ensuring a consistent, powerful brand message that is relevant to company’s target audience and includes: developing positioning recommendations, defining brand personality and engaging in design and market research.
- Direction and delivery of all elements needed for a project from outside suppliers including prepress technicians, printers, package manufacturers, photographers and illustrators.
- Evaluation of creative work to ensure that projects meet the requirements of the design brief and are completed on time and within budget.
- Attending press runs and providing adequate feedback to printers and press operators to achieve desired results of a project, sometimes with multiple stages.
- Selecting and meeting with vendors on an on-going basis to keep relationships fresh and to ensure vendors are meeting project requirements within budget and on time.
- Generating renders, mockups and final artwork layouts.
- Interpreting and creating design briefs.
- Photo manipulation and touch-ups.
- Selecting appropriate vendors and suppliers.
- Attending press runs with an extensive knowledge of pre-press techniques.
- Establishing conceptual and stylistic direction for design department.
- At least 3 years’ experience in design. Experience in Consumer Packaged Goods is an asset.
- Bachelor’s degree in design.
- Portfolio of relevant experience.
- Extensive knowledge and skills in Adobe Creative Suite and Mac OSX.
- Pays extremely close attention to detail to ensure projects are delivered to specification.
- Works well under tight deadlines, changing priorities and within budget.
- Works well under minimum supervision.
- Thrives in a fast paced environment.
- A team player and enjoys team collaboration.
- Interest in beauty and an understanding of current beauty trends.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $50,000.00 to $55,000.00 /year
- Concord, ON
- Graphic Design: 5 years
- Packaging Design: 3 years
- Adobe Creative Suite: 7 years
|Category:||Graphics / Web|
Richmond Hill, ON, CA
|Posted:||Aug 29, 2017|
(This company has provided an external site for you to apply)