Social Media Producer
About Spin Master
Spin Master (TSX:TOY; www.spinmaster.com) is a leading global children's entertainment company that creates, designs, manufactures, licenses and markets a diversified portfolio of innovative toys, games, products and entertainment properties. Spin Master is best known for award-winning brands including Zoomer®, Bakugan®, Meccano®, and 2017 Toys of the Year, Hatchimals®, Air Hogs® and PAW Patrol®. Since 2005, Spin Master has received 82 TIA Toy of The Year (TOTY) nominations with 21 wins across a variety of product categories, including 13 TOTY nominations for Innovative Toy of the Year, more than any of its competitors. To date, Spin Master has produced six television series, including 2007 success Bakugan Battle Brawlers and current hit PAW Patrol, which is broadcast in over 160 countries and territories globally. Spin Master employs over 1,500 people globally with offices in Canada, United States, Mexico, France, Italy, United Kingdom, Slovakia, Poland, Germany, Sweden, the Netherlands, China, Hong Kong, Japan, Vietnam and Australia.
Spin Master is looking for an out-of-the-box social media content creator who enjoys playing with toys, keeps up-to-date with the latest trends in pop culture and loves to create fun, exciting content that spark engagement and conversion on social media. If you find yourself constantly app-surfing Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, Snap chat blogging or reading up on the nlatest social trends, this could be your dream job!
- Play with toys, have fun and be part of a team that creates exciting social media content for use on Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, SnapChat and other social channels on a shoestring budget. So you have to get creative!
- Seek out and explore developments in the social media landscape on new ways to communicate with our audience
- Advance the conversion from mentions and comments and spur conversions and engagement around our live events, highlights and other social content
- Highlight popular trends, themes and ideas that can be turned into creative content for use on our social channels
- Act as a creative resource for the social team when brainstorming ideas and campaign themes
- Assist in the planning, creation and execution of engaging social media contests, giveaways etc.
- Other tasks as assigned by the Social Media Leads
- You have an Art or Communications Degree, or equivalent and relevant experience
- Expert knowledge of various social platforms, including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, SnapChat, Musical.ly and other emerging platforms
- You love drawing, painting, DIY projects and being creative
- Strong writing, creative and editing skills, including headline writing, tease writing and copy editing
- Working knowledge of Photoshop, Illustrator and video editing software
- A creative eye for smart, unique content that comes from our social channels and our fans
- Willingness to work irregular hours as dictated by business requirements
- 2-3 years marketing experience in a new product-oriented industry or an agency, preferably working with toy, entertainment, fashion, or other pop culture product industries.
- You like to stay up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in social media and pop culture
- You enjoy following celebrities, trendsetters and influencers on your personal social channels.
If you were interested in being a part of Spin Master, please send us your applications to
All Internal applications / referrals, please contact your Talent Acquisition Specialist @ Spin Master.
While applying please ensure that you highlight the source & job title in the subject line.
eg: Application for ‘ Job Title & SOURCE: (where you heard about this job) in the subject line.
We do appreciate all interest; however only those selected for interview will be contacted.
Toronto, ON, CA
|Posted:||Aug 29, 2017|
|Apply Now (This company has requested a direct email with resume attached)|