Web & Graphics Designer
Apply your talents in digital graphics and website design to make a big difference at a small but well established company, and have fun doing it!
Aerostudies is a 15 year old business with a world-class comprehensive online e-learning and safety management system. Our products are leading edge, but the company itself needs a complete makeover as well as ongoing web and graphics design projects for marketing and client services.
You will work directly with the CEO to get marketing direction, and work with our techs on the UI and UX design of our products.
You will also play a key role in related tasks such as client training, trade show exhibiting, information presentations at conferences, etc. Ability to travel internationally is required.
You must have:
- Formal education (diploma / degree / certificates) in web design and graphic design.
- At least two years professional experience in web and graphics.
- Desire for ongoing skills upgrading and professional development (we'll pay for it).
You will need to be excellent at:
- Website design
- Technical/industrial illustration
- English - spoken and written including excellent grammar and proofreading.
And preferably also really good with:
- Technical Illustration
- Coding: HTML/HTML5, CSS
- Responsive Web / Mobile App design
- CMSs (Bootstrap, Drupal, WordPress, etc.)
- Microsoft Word & PowerPoint
- Video: shooting and editing
- Self-organization and project management.
- Testing on multiple platforms and browsers
- Managing computer software, hardware, networks, etc.
- Social Media marketing
- Email marketing
- Small, close team who loves working together.
- Excellent benefits plan including dental, vision, and life & travel insurance.
- Located in a very cool tech centre with games room & fitness facilities.
- Free parking with plug-ins.
- Weekly team lunches.
- Paid job skills upgrading (courses, conferences, etc.)
- Casual dress code.
- Coffee/Tea, beverages, snacks.
Starting Salary: $42,000 - $52,000 per year depending on experience and skills level.
Include link(s) to sample(s) of your work with your application.
Job Type: Full-time
- Edmonton, AB
- Graphic Design: 2 years
- Web Design: 2 years
|Category:||Graphics / Web|
Edmonton, AB, CA
|Posted:||Aug 30, 2017|
|Apply Now (This company has requested a direct email with resume attached)|