Vistek is Canada’s premier professional retailer of photo, video and digital equipment; specializing in professional imaging solutions for 40 years. We offer a full range of products which include digital cameras, camcorders, computers, printers, scanners, lighting and exclusive lines of professional studio gear.
With five locations across Canada and continuing to grow, we are in need of a GRAPHIC DESIGNER to join our Marketing team at our Toronto head office. (This is a 3 Month Contract role with possible extension).
With a minimum of three years experience (preferably within retail and business environments), you will enjoy a wide-ranging mix of creative and production work. You will be involved with the creation of weekly digital flyers, catalogues and booklets, in-store signage, POP material, brochures, magazine ads, web banners, online marketing material, store level retail media programs and other special projects.
The successful candidate will have excellent print design and desktop pre-press skills and is a Mac user who navigates expertly in Adobe Creative Cloud, including InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator.
- Produce signage, brochures, sell sheets, catalogues, and other retail store and trade show and event graphics
- Produce digital flyers, google display ads, web banners and other graphics for online use
- Handle multiple projects, many of which have conflicting deadlines
- Develop designs that clearly communicate the company’s brand identity and desired messaging
- Produce pre-press files for a variety of printing vendors
- Develop new design concepts, graphics and layouts
- Provide proposal layouts and designs under extremely tight deadlines
- Graduate from College or University Graphic Design Program or related work experience
- 3-5 Years design experience
- Proven graphic design skills with a strong portfolio and highly proficient in all design aspects including: marketing materials: signage, brochures, digital flyers, magazine ads, websites, and other common marketing materials
- Ability to conceptualize and deliver creative ideas
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- High attention to detail and accuracy
- Managing artwork to ensure that brand guidelines are adhered to throughout the company’s materials
- Must be highly proficient in Adobe Creative Cloud (InDesign, Illustrator, Dreamweaver, Photoshop, Photo-editing software, etc.) as well as MS Office and Outlook Mail
- Ability to work well as part of a team in a fast paced work environment
- Experience in Retail advertising is an asset.
- Knowledge of HTML is an asset.
If you meet the above requirements, you owe it to yourself to consider working with like minded individuals at a Canadian success story, in business for almost forty years!
To apply, please forward a copy of your resume to and indicate the job title in the subject line of your email.
Vistek proudly supports employment equity and diversity and invites all qualified candidates to apply. All job applicants have the right to accommodation if required.
Please, no phone calls or agencies.
We thank all candidates in advance for their interest in this opportunity, but only those applicants selected for interview will be contacted.
|Category:||Graphics / Web|
Toronto, ON, CA
|Posted:||Sep 06, 2017|
|Apply Now (This company has requested a direct email with resume attached)|