Redpath Sugar Ltd
ASR Group is the world’s largest refiner and marketer of cane sugar, with an annual production capacity of more than 6 million tons of sugar. The company produces a full line of grocery, industrial, food service and specialty sweetener products. Across North America, ASR Group owns and operates six sugar refineries, located in Louisiana, New York, California, Maryland, Canada and Mexico. In the European Union, the company owns and operates sugar refineries in England, Portugal and Italy. ASR Group also owns and operates mills in Mexico and Belize. The company’s brand portfolio includes the leading brands Domino®, C&H®, Redpath®, Tate & Lyle®, Lyle’s® and Sidul®.
The Marketing Coordinator reports directly to the Brand Development Manager and works under their guidance to perform administration and marketing support in order to meet the objectives of the department. The successful candidate must be a team player working with various functions including sales, customer service and business development.
- Acts as the main point of contact for all consumer inquiries and complaints as well as responding to the consumers with the outcomes of investigations.
- Coordinates internally with Customer Service, Sales, Marketing, Quality Assurance and Operations to complete all inquiries to the consumers, via email, telephone, website or social media.
- GS1 / EECnet – coordinates the information and data input for the retail and foodservice segment.
- Designs sales brochures for each distribution channel.
- Provide artwork design for customer presentations, internal documents, NPD sales sheets under Marketing Manager’s direction.
- Coordinate with Marketing Manager on activations for various events and sponsorships.
- Act as our internal resource for providing backup for our website and social media.
- Responsible for preparing and shipping samples for customer visits, requests and sensory analysis trainer.
- Provides assistance as needed within the Sales, Marketing and Customer Service departments as well as coordinating activities with our outside Agency.
- Experience in graphic design.
- Experience in coordinating events.
- Proficient in Adobe Photoshop, Microsoft Office, and SAP (some experience).
- Excellent time management and organizational skills.
- Ability and ambition to meet deadlines.
- University degree in Marketing, Business or Commerce with major in marketing
- 2 – 3 years’ experience in Marketing for a consumer products company
For more than 100 years, our employees have taken pride in “Making Life a Little Sweeter” by providing our customers and consumers with quality service and sugar products. Our commitment to that principle drives us in all that we do and encourages us to uphold our company’s high ethical standards of business conduct to ensure our continued success.
|Category:||Advertising / Marketing|
Redpath Sugar Ltd
Toronto, ON, CA
|Posted:||Sep 06, 2017|
(This company has provided an external site for you to apply)