Le Château Inc.
Find out what's unique about a career at LE CHÂTEAU
LE CHÂTEAU is a leading vertically integrated Canadian retailer offering fashion-forward apparel, accessories and footwear to style-conscious women and men. We know our employees are the most energetic, talented and committed people in the industry. At LE CHÂTEAU your success gets noticed and you'll be rewarded for your contributions.
• Develop concepts/products from initial idea to final product
• Research, create, develop and execute creative concepts while maintaining the brand image
• Coordinate with suppliers to produce projects
• Develop ideas independently and as a group
• Balance multiple projects simultaneously
• Organize and coordinate deliverables and distributions
• Proactively research trends and stay up to date with industry trends and technologies.
Successful Candidate Profile:
• College or University Degree in Graphic Design
• Minimum 3 years' experience (fashion retail experience a plus)
• Experience working with MAC: InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop
• Good knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
• Flash/Dream Weaver/Video editing skills, a plus
• Skills in Illustration a plus
• Vast knowledge of typography
• Ability to think creatively
• Superior Communication Skills
• Detail Oriented
• Good organizational and priority management skills
• Able to multitask
|Category:||Graphics / Web|
Le Château Inc.
Saint-laurent, QC, CA
|Posted:||Sep 25, 2017|
(This company has provided an external site for you to apply)