Manager Social Media
Mindshare is a global media agency network dedicated to forging a competitive marketing advantage for businesses and their brands. 116 offices in 86 countries - opportunities at any stage in your career, anywhere in the world. Mindshare is part of GroupM, which oversees the media investment management sector for WPP, the world’s leading communications services group.
Our role in this world is to help clients grow their business and to become their lead business partner and we achieve this through a culture of original thinking driven by speed, teamwork and provocation.
This position is responsible for supporting social strategy and managing the execution of multiple social campaigns across multiple social networks. Using industry knowledge and research to develop strategic plans while extracting actionable insights and innovative recommendations from performance and social monitoring tools. The person who holds this position is expected to build client relationships with a firm grasp of the assigned account(s) and to champion strategic planning for clients and Mindshare.
· Develop, present and execute on strategic social media plans that are innovative and deliver on clients' business goals
· Have a deep understand and oversee the day-to-day activities of paid social media planning, analysis and reporting to client(s)
· Build and manage key relationships with all assigned clients and partner agencies, includes coordination of programs and meetings
· Be an industry expert in all relevant client, industry and market developments to recognize relevant paid opportunities for brands that capitalize on business strategy
· Champion social listening at Mindshare which includes: analysis for new and existing business plans, identifying adaptive marketing opportunities and socializing best practices.
· Lead in the development and execution of client workshops with priority vendors (Facebook/Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn, Snapchat)
· Advocate with internal non-specialists across the business for best-in-class paid social planning
· Evolve current processes to drive efficiencies in social media planning with all key partners
· Liaise with key social vendors for ongoing updates and changes to paid advertising opportunities
· Collaborate with client agency teams as part of a strategic partnerships to drive best-in-class social programs
Job Skills & Requirements:
· Media Planning experience a must (2-4 years)
· Strong knowledge and/or previous experience in social media marketing (3-5 years preferable)
· Extensive understanding of social media platforms for advertising (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, SnapChat and Native Advertising)
· Efficient problem solver with very strong written and oral communication skills
· Enjoy working in a fast pace, collaborative team environment
· Strong quantitative and analytical skills to evaluate, and effectively communicate various media research data
· Experience with social listening software (Radian6, Sysomos, Brandwatch, etc) a major asset
· Proficiency with Microsoft Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
· Professional demeanor and excellent time management skills
Read more up on us at: www.mindshareintheloop.com
Mindshare encourages applications from all qualified candidates and accommodates persons with disabilities. If you need accommodation at any stage of the application process, or would like more information, please call 416 987 5100.
We are committed to creating a diverse environment and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
|Category:||Advertising / Marketing|
Toronto, ON, CA
|Posted:||Oct 11, 2017|
(This company has provided an external site for you to apply)