Digital Marketing Advisor
the evolution of mobility
At Bombardier Aerospace, our employees work together to evolve mobility worldwide - one good idea at a time. If you have a good idea, we’ll provide the environment where it will thrive and grow into a great product or customer experience. Your ideas are our fuel.
In your role, you will:
- Work with cross-functional teams, to develop and implement a world-class customer experience online that will strengthen the Bombardier Business Aircraft brand, improve market perception, and drive new and repeat business through the use of digital marketing solutions & Social Media tools.
- Manage and implement updates for all websites, including content, creative and visual aspects.
- Contribute to the development & management of the social media strategy across various social media platforms.
- Manage the day-to-day operations of the customer web portals, including account management and troubleshooting technical issues.
- Assist in developing a comprehensive app strategy for Bombardier Business Aircraft.
- Manage the conception, development and maintenance of the Bombardier Business Aircraft ecommerce strategy and platforms.
- Evaluate website/campaign analytics to analyze KPIs, identify end-user patterns and make recommendations to continually improve website/campaign effectiveness.
- Work with a cross-functional team to define requirements, develop and implement a new world-class customer portal.
- Negotiate with agencies and business partners to drive maximum value. Responsible for project budgets.
- Develop and execute digital strategies and marketing campaigns such as email, SEO, SEM, display, social and cross-media advertising that incorporate strong analytical measurement capabilities and supports the growth and promotion of Bombardier Business Aircraft.
- Continually promote our brands and educating internal collaborators on our branding strategy.
- Support various teams in managing Webcasts for customer events.
- Evaluate requirements for new digital tools and work with cross-functional teams to conduct a needs assessment and implement solutions.
- Collaborate with key internal and external stakeholders on web related initiatives and coordinate web projects across departments.
As our ideal candidate,
- You hold a university degree in a related field.
- You have a minimum of five years’ work experience within the digital marketing field.
- You are a self-starter who is capable of working both autonomously and collaboratively.
- You have the flexibility and ability to adapt to a fast-paced and ever-changing environment.
- You have strong project management skills.
- You have strong customer orientation.
- You possess strong verbal and written communications skills with an ability to interact and communicate effectively with a wide range of internal and external stakeholders.
- You demonstrate advanced problem-solving skills.
- Bilingual (French and English) with excellent writing skills and communication skills in English.
- You have presentation skills and is comfortable presenting to all levels of an organization.
- You possess experience administering and maintaining content management systems such as Drupal and Adobe Experience Manager.
- You have experience working with an ecommerce platform.
- You have experience developing and executing digital marketing strategies and campaigns and of industry best practices.
- You have experience using web analytics tools such as Google Analytics to track website/campaign performance and produce reports and recommendations based on key findings.
- You possess experience in UX/UI design and website/landing page optimization.
- Proficiency using tools such as Dreamweaver, Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign and Premiere is considered an asset.
Bombardier Aerospace is an equal opportunity employer and encourages women, Aboriginal people, persons with disabilities and members of visible minorities to apply.
Whether your candidacy is moving on to the next step of the hiring process or not, we will keep you informed by email or by phone. Join us at careers.bombardier.com
Your ideas move people.
Job: Sales and Marketing
Primary Location: CA-QC-Montreal Dorval
Employee Status: Regular
Job Posting: 06.09.2017, 4:00:00 AM
Job Segment: Graphic Design, Aerospace, Advertising, Drupal, Marketing, Creative, Aviation, Technology
|Category:||Advertising / Marketing|
Saint-laurent, QC, CA
|Posted:||Oct 11, 2017|
(This company has provided an external site for you to apply)