Freelance Graphic Designer
The team at Delilah Accessories is looking for a graphic designer to join the company part-time.
Our company was founded over 30 years ago right here in Montréal—so both dedication and keeping up with an ever-changing market are integral parts of our philosophy. We are now a second-generation business and family values run deep in the structure of our companies, office, and atmosphere. We pride ourselves on offering an encouraging workplace that grows with you.
Where do you come in? Your mandate as Graphic designer would be to create visual concepts, by using computer software, to communicate ideas that inspire, inform, or captivate consumers. By developing the overall layout and production design for advertisements, digital needs, newsletters, website and print.
- Create images that identify a product or convey a message;
- Develop graphics for product illustrations, logos, and websites, newsletters, ads;
- Select colors, images, text style, and layout;
- Present the design to the team;
- Incorporate changes recommended into the final design;
- Review designs for errors before printing or publishing them;
- Very strong organizational skills;
- Education: Bachelor or Certificate in Graphic design;
- Ability to show experience and accomplishments in past roles;
- Minimum of 1-2 years of experience in graphics;
- Creative, attention to detail, able to work efficiently. Most of all, a self-starter with the willingness and desire to take initiative and get the job done.
- Job type: Part time at our head office in Montréal
- Please provide examples of past work (Ad campaigns, graphics, etc.) when submitting your CV.
The team looks forward to meeting with you! We apologize in advance, however only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Job Type: Part-time
- graphics: 1 year
- Graphic Design: 1 year
|Category:||Graphics / Web|
Montreal, QC, CA
|Posted:||Oct 23, 2017|
(This company has provided an external site for you to apply)