Pink Triangle Press
Online Media PlannerFeatured
Are you up for something a little different?
Are you looking for an opportunity to become an expert in online media buying? Is work culture and having fun at work also important to you?
We are Pink Triangle Press, and we think you'll love working with us!
Pink Triangle Press is looking for an eager and talented Online Media Planner. If you have an eye for detail, and seek a position that lets you take initiative then this is the ideal job for you!
As the Online Media Planner, you’ll be responsible for driving quality traffic to the leading hookup site for men, Squirt.org and our dating app GuySpy. You’ll be responsible for identifying the best mix of media channels to deliver advertising messages to an international audience to produce maximum exposure.
Stop! For this position you’ll need to be comfortable around images of male nudity, particularly gay male content, but if this isn’t a deal-breaker for you, then read on.
If you are the right person for this role, you will have the proven ability to achieve and exceed monthly and annual targets for overall traffic and traffic type to the site and app, using the following metrics (but not limited to): site visits, membership, revenue, bounce rate, CPA, CPI, ROI, and registration conversion rate.
The successful candidate will be responsible for the following:
· Obtaining, analyzing, and successfully applying media and traffic generation trends, best practices and strategies in the online industry (with special attention to the gay dating industry) to drive quality traffic to our website and app.
· Analyzing and researching the target audience's character, purchasing, and media habits.
· Presenting media proposals, including timings and cost breakdowns to help to shape our future advertising strategy.
· Managing the online advertising budget and maintaining records of spend.
· Identifying key performance indicators related to online traffic generation activities
· Monitoring and analyzing competition for online media, SEO, SEM and traffic generation activities
· Utilizing tools (including but not limited to: Google, Bing, Facebook, tier II and III search engines and traffic generators) to drive quality traffic
The successful candidate should have the following skills and experience:
· Experience with web tools like Google Analytics, Google Adwords, Google Display Network, Bing ads, Real Time Bidding (RTB) Networks
· Experience with app marketing and executing CPI campaigns
· 3-5 years of professional experience in the field of online marketing, ecommerce, and marketing communication
· Proven strong analytical acumen and experience
· Proven success in managing online campaigns, managing relationships with media owners and traffic generation
· Knowledge of the online advertising industry (interactivity, connectivity, ecommerce, and enterprise).
· Comfort with sexually explicit material - specifically male-to-male content
If this job sounds like it's for you, please apply! You do not need to be a part of the LGBT community in order to work here – allies are absolutely welcome.
We suggest you visit https://www.squirt.org/ and www.guyspy.com prior to applying for this role.
Here's a little bit about PTP
Founded in 1971 to advance the struggle for sexual liberation, we're Canada’s leading LGBT media organization. We publish DailyXtra.com, DailyXtraTravel.com, and we run the gay adult dating website Squirt.org and a gay dating app GuySpy. Check us out online to see more of what we're about.
Let's talk about our culture
We believe in flexibility, and the celebration of individuality here at PTP - and we think our organizational culture reflects that! We have a casual dress code, a friendly social atmosphere, and where the position permits we have flexible hours. We're consummate professionals, but not at the expense of having some fun along the way. We have an attractive benefits package, an Employee and Family Assistance Program, and a company-matched pension plan.
PTP is committed to Employment Equity, and to providing a fair and equitable work environment.
We encourage applications from women, Aboriginal people, those living with disabilities, and people who are visible minorities. We are a trans-inclusive organization.
|Category:||Advertising / Marketing|
Pink Triangle Press
2 Carlton Street
Toronto, ON, CA
|Tags:||media, media buying, analytics, RTB, adwords,|
|Posted:||Oct 24, 2017|