The Hydropothecary is a licensed producer of medical marijuana, which is sold legally and directly to patients with a prescription from their doctor through our company website. Founded in 2013, Hydropothecary aims to provide Canadians with quality products and an exceptional customer service experience.
We are currently seeking a Graphic Designer to join our expanding team. Reporting to the Marketing Manager, the incumbent will develop print and digital marketing material, play an active role in ensuring Hydropothecary’s presence on multiple social media platforms, and participate in the execution of various campaigns. Although reporting to the Marketing Manager, the incumbent will be expected to work closely and liaise with our Business Development team and Communications experts.
Among other things, the Graphic Designer will be expected to:
- Assist in the development, review and update of all marketing materials (print and digital), ensuring branding guidelines are respected at every level;
- Participate in the development and execution of a Social Media Strategy and generate required imagery for social media;
- Liaise with service providers, including agencies, art services, printers, etc. to ensure completion of mandates and projects within established timelines;
- Assist the Marketing Manager in the development and execution of various other marketing campaigns and activities.
- A diploma in graphic design or other related field (as well as a portfolio) is required;
- In-depth knowledge of Adobe Photoshop, InDesign and Illustrator (other program knowledge would be considered an asset);
- In-depth knowledge of Social Media platforms is an important asset;
- Demonstrated ability to develop creative concepts and visual design to meet business objectives;
- Experience in conceptualizing and/or creating video content is an important asset;
- Demonstrated ability to work in fast-paced, deadline-sensitive environment while remaining organized and manage multiple projects simultaneously;
- Ability to communicate clearly and efficiently in French and English, oral and written.
We highly recommend candidates have access to a vehicle. Candidates must not have a legal impediment to employment and will be required to submit a criminal record check prior as a condition of employment.
If you’re interested in joining our team, please send us a copy of your cover letter, resume and portfolio by e-mail.
We thank all candidates for their interest. However, only selected candidates will be contacted.
|Category:||Graphics / Web|
Gatineau, QC, CA
|Posted:||Nov 01, 2017|
|Apply Now (This company has requested a direct email with resume attached)|