Writer and Media Strategist
Primoris Group is a small PR agency in Toronto’s Yonge and Eglinton area that provides investor relations and media relations expertise to public companies in a variety of industries.
We are seeking a talented writer with a journalistic mindset and experience in science and/or high-tech to join our team.
- Write and edit news releases, website copy, PowerPoint presentations, fact sheets and other types of content targeted at retail investors.
- Write feature-length articles with an engaging voice and style. Make technical topics easy for investors to understand.
- Pitch stories to the media to earn editorial coverage for our clients.
- Great writer and storyteller.
- Minimum five years of experience as a journalist or writer focused on science and/or high tech.
- Strong research skills.
- Understanding of editorial media processes.
- General knowledge of investor communications, North American stock exchanges and related financial organizations are an asset.
Sound like you? Great, we’d love to hear from you!
Please include your salary requirements with your application.
Application Deadline: Open, until we find a suitable candidate.
Primoris Group is an equal opportunity employer. We thank all applicants who respond, but only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
|Category:||Publicity / PR|
160 Eglinton Ave East, Suite 602
Toronto, ON, CA
|Posted:||Jan 15, 2018|