We are looking for an experienced Associate Producer to join our team on a full-time basis. This position will handle a wide variety of high level duties including assisting the Producer, and also providing some administrative support to the office manager and president.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Pitch, research and edit videos from start to finish
- Research and gather materials for video production
- Manage small production crews in the execution of videos
- Work closely with audience development and engagement teams on video traffic goals
- Collaborate with engagement teams to create shareable short-form multimedia assets
- Candidate should have a wide and varied level of experience including writing, shooting and editing.
- Candidate is a team player with a strong willingness to learn. You are willing to pick up any video and take it to the finish line under tight deadlines.
- You are plugged in and passionate about executing your skills within this position.
Qualifications and Skills
-Strong knowledge / experience in computer skills, Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint, Gmail
-Strong organizational skills; excellent attention to detail/accuracy with ability to follow-up, follow-through and meet deadlines
-Ability to work efficiently in both a team environment and independently.
-Excellent oral and written communication skills in the English language are a must for editing written documents
-Intermediate invoicing skills and ability to keep track of on-going payments with Quickbooks/Freshbooks
-Able to handle personal and financial information with discretion
-Must be able to create spreadsheets on an intermediate level
Job Type: Full-time
- Associate Producer: 2 years
Thornhill, ON, CA
|Posted:||Feb 20, 2018|
(This company has provided an external site for you to apply)