Digital Content Creator
Cober is growing our social media team and we are looking for a content creation master! With this growth is the need to create and source amazing content for our social media and digital marketing clients. This will range from photography, videography, multi-medium creations, writing, blog posts, and more. Do you thrive on responsibility, are an eager and open-minded person, with a great desire to grow and learn? We are looking for you!
In building our social team – we are looking for someone with entrepreneurial intuition. Thinking outside the box is a natural part of this job and you need to be able to adapt to an agile work process and communicate positively and convincingly. It would be an asset if you have previously worked at an agency or equivalent experience, however, we want the true creators (the content masters) to come in and help us push beautiful content and communications. Therefore, we will be looking at individual skills in addition to experience to find the ideal candidate.
Qualifications – History :
- Excellent communicator and creative thinker, with an ability to use both data and intuition to identify the most impactful content;
- Proficient in content writing with the ability to speak from and to multiple brand voices;
- Time management and attention to detail – the ideal candidate will be managing workloads from multiple projects and clients simultaneously;
- Be proficient with a camera for video- and photography content creation
- Bachelor’s degree or College diploma in a related field such as social media, advertising, film, photography, visual communications, fine arts, etc.
- An understanding of social media is key. This includes an active social media presence, and some knowledge of best practices for each social media platform;
- Technical knowledge of social can be taught – but an inherent knowledge of social and marketing content creation principals such as: brand voice, topical content identification, and different mediums of content need to be present.
With resume submission, please include some examples of your social profile and/or content that you have created in the past.
Qualifications – Skills:
- Ability to work in a collaborative environment with co-workers, partners, and clients;
- Loves to hustle and work in a fast pace environment;
- Self-taught learner willing to read and keep up-to-date on technological changes and how they could be used by Cober and our clients;
- Can work well independently;
- Great time management skills;
- Is passionate about the little things, detail is key.
- Generate and manage content strategies;
- Identify and create outside-of-the-box content both for Cober and for our clients;
- Work with the Social Media & PR MarComm Manager to identify what types of content work and modify content to receive greater engagement;
- Think of and execute social media campaigns for clients (big and small);
- Develop content for social advertising strategies with sound rationale directing decisions;
- Managing and scheduling content for clients;
- Experiment with new and creative ways to leverage social media activities;
- Develop benchmarks and goals for each campaign and ensure they are reached
- Participate in client meetings and brainstorming sessions;
- Monitor and engage in relevant social discussions about our company, clients, and industry;
- Run regular social promotions and campaigns and track their success;
How to Apply: If you are interesting in applying please send your resume
|Category:||Advertising / Marketing|
Kitchener, ON, CA
|Posted:||Feb 20, 2018|
|Apply Now (This company has requested a direct email with resume attached)|