Creative Personal Assistant
I am looking for a fun, modern personal assistant who is organized, knows East Van and wants to help grow my business through community involvement and charity work.
Team with me to finish the fine details of a new web site focusing on real estate in EV. I don’t need someone who is into the technical side of web site development. I have a web development and SEO company hired. You will be working closely with them and myself refining the details. You must be fun and creative to help me capture the vibe of each neighbourhood, the art, and hidden gems.
I’m looking for good organizational skills and the ability to understand the lifestyle perspective of the wealthy home buyer. it’s about creating a lifestyle based web page oozing with the good vibes each neighbourhood creates. I am creating something ‘out of the box’ and fresh. If you like the idea of this job please reply even if you don't have a resume.
Do you love and live in Vancouver?
Can work independently.
Find pleasure deep in your soul by organizing stuff? OCD...
Appreciate design and architecture?
Understand the Vancouver 30’s - 40’s urban hipster lifestyle?
Have a creative vibe?
Responsibilities and Duties
- Organize the tasks and projects to complete the new web page = keep everyone on schedule
- Providing personal lifestyle based opinions on the text and helping with ideas for text on the page
- Provide design ideas and opinions on brochure proofs received from my graphic designer
- General office admin
- Organize business expenses
- Use checklist's for my real estate documents
- Attend meetings with me and keep minutes
Once the web page is up and running I will need you to help me with maintaining the content of the page and improving it’s creativity
- Helping me to send letters to property owners
- Social Media creative development
- New blog ideas, I am looking for a blog writer see my post ‘East Vancouver Blog Writer’ on Craigslist jobs - Writer Category
- Help me manage my professional photographer to capture the images of the blog, public art and culture of EV
- Manage my charity initiative teaming with local business and a kids school lunch program
- Organize photos of public art on the web page
- Assist me with social media implementation
Occasionally help with open houses 2-4:30 weekends
Qualifications and Skills
Plus be able to figure out and be proficient in - Mac and iPad Pro
- Adobe Creative Suite and Lightroom
- Drop Box- Mailchimp New's letters
- Print News Letters using ‘mail merge’
- Data base management
- Social Media Savvy
- Social Media management
Flexible schedule creative work, some work from home or a coffee shop.
Monday to Friday 10:30 am - 4:30 pm and not working on weekends in the creative stage, but as mentioned earlier weekends will be required in the future. You will have 2 days off. The key is that you and I are creative and can finish the project. A formal resume is not required as how we interact is the key. If you are interested and don't have a resume please write some information about your interests and we will start a conversation. We have to communicate extremely well. I would like to thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Salary: $50,000.00 to $60,000.00 /year
- LIving and knowing East Van: 3 years
- Currently living in Vancouver: 1 year
- Gastown, Vancouver
|Category:||Graphics / Web|
Vancouver, BC, CA
|Posted:||Feb 20, 2018|
(This company has provided an external site for you to apply)