Global Food Safety Resource
Digital Advertising Sales Representative
Global Food Safety Resource® is the first food safety publication operating in the digital space since 2010. GFSR® is an interactive, multi-media, information hub communicating best practices for food safety compliance in 60 languages to food professionals operating in global supply chains. In 2018 we will be launching the Safe-Food Training Hub™ which will provide quality food safety training and tools for career and skills development.
GFSR® represents an exciting and unique opportunity to be involved with a world-leading digital publisher, operating in the food safety sector, undergoing rapid change due to new compliance measures by government food agencies. This climate provides opportunities to sell food companies products and service solutions.
If you are an experienced and confident advertising sales representative who is excited to join a team growing global brands in a unique and demanding industry, we want you on our team.
- Cold call, pre-qualify, negotiate and close digital advertising campaigns & sponsorships
- Communicate our values to corporate clients who seek a ROI
- Account management ensuring campaigns are properly executed
- Provide strategic guidance to clients on all products and services
- Report on campaigns with analytical data through to campaign completion
- Use Salesforce, email and phone to manage all client activity
- Liaise with client marketing team to retrieve media assets
- Develop work-back schedule for execution with marketing manager
- Confidence in dealing with senior management in the C-suite
- Scheduling meetings, share information, build RFP’s, follow up to close
- Attending international conferences for prospecting leads; brand ambassador
Attributes needed for success in this role include
- 5 years experience selling digital advertising campaigns and sponsorships to Tier 1 companies
- 5 years promoting advertising through various channels: website, monthly e-newsletters, blogs, webcasts
- Well versed in advertising terminology with basic understanding of programmatic advertising campaigns
- Experience in cold calling, tele-marketing to corporate marketing directors, CEO’s, COO’s, Ad agencies
- Must have a love of selling; be persuasive “to close deals” while providing value
- Experience in Client Campaign Proposals (RFP’s) based on their marketing needs and reach
- Ability to achieve annual sales budget, helping to grow GFSR® into a world-leading food safety platform
- Must be motivated to work and grow with a dynamic global company
- Ability to achieve quarterly/annual sales budgets; grow revenue 25% year over year
- Operate in independent home office, with weekly in-office meetings
- Must possess strong leadership and communication skills, with attention to detail
- Well versed in platforms: Go-To-Meeting, Word, Dropbox, Smartsheet, Salesforce, Slack and Apple OS,
Global Food Safety Resource
2006 Queen St.E.
Toronto, ON, CA
|Posted:||Feb 27, 2018|