Printoga - The leading graphic design & print studio, located in Cambridge, Ontario is seeking Graphic Designers to work on a per-project basis at our office location.
Duties & Responsibilities Include:
- layout and design of printed marketing materials
- logo design
- postcards, ads, banners, signs etc. design
- photo-manipulation/color correcting etc.
- page layout & preflighting for print
- design of both Raster & Vector graphics
Qualifications & Experience Required:
- graphic design experience expected (photoshop, illustrator etc)
- a solid grasp of pagelayout (indesign)
- an understanding of printing (resolution, exporting to .pdf etc)
- a firm grasp of how important branding is to a company
- excellent project management skills
My ideal employee:
- self-directed - can work well independently
- eager to learn about design, print, marketing etc.
- local to the Cambridge, Ontario area
- dedicated and loyal
- creative and not afraid to voice opinions and suggestions
- thinks outside the box
- follow direction well
- collaborates with others well (you will be working with a team)
- driven to succeed!!!
This is a great opportunity for anyone with the aforementioned skillsets. This position is on a per-project basis (details on each project would be discussed beforehand). We are ideally looking to fill time slots on sat/sundays here at our office so it would be perfect for anyone looking to make extra money and gain experience on the weekends (please note that remote design positions would be available as well).
Preliminary phone calls are required for this position.
Feel free to check out our website - www.printoga.com to see what we offer.
Thank you - We look forward to hearing from you.
~ Dave Flook | Printoga
Job Type: Contract
Salary: $60.00 to $300.00 /day
- Graphic Design: 4 years (Preferred)
- Bachelor's (Preferred)
- Cambridge, ON (Preferred)
|Category:||Graphics / Web|
Cambridge, ON, CA
|Posted:||Mar 05, 2018|
|Apply Now (This company has requested a direct email with resume attached)|