BE Creative. BE Agile. BE a Team Player. Be all that and more at Colliers International. Join our team as a Graphic Designer in Toronto.
At Colliers International, we help leaders succeed by helping them build amazing workplaces, businesses and communities around the world. We do this by thinking differently, sharing innovative ideas and offering a unique and collaborative workplace where you can succeed.
Who you are
This is a fast paced, high volume role within a marketing team supporting our Toronto offices. You are an effective communicator with a strong sense of urgency. You take initiative, can multi-task, prioritize and work both independently and as part of a team. You will have a keen eye for design, and be known to bring new ideas to the table. This role is a perfect blend of a corporate environment with a chance to flex your creative muscles.
What you bring
- 2+ years of experience in a corporate Graphic Design role
- Very strong knowledge of the Adobe Creative Suite including In-Design and Photoshop and Illustrator
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office suite
Bonus skills and experience
- Experience in Adobe After-Effects an MS PowerPoint
- Experience in Social Media and Web Editing/ Design
What success looks like
- You will successfully support Brokers in winning business by creating exciting and inspiring materials
- You will be an integral part of the marketing team, bringing your ideas to the table and to life
BE who you are and what you want to be with Colliers International . We’d love to meet you. Apply today to join our team.
Direct applicants only please, no agencies.
Colliers is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity in its workforce. Colliers encourages applications from all qualified individuals and will accommodate applicants' disability-related needs, up to the point of undue hardship, throughout all stages of the recruitment and selection process. If you require a disability-related accommodation in order to participate in the recruitment process, please contact the recruitment team by email .
|Category:||Graphics / Web|
Toronto, ON, CA
|Posted:||Mar 05, 2018|
|Apply Now (This company has requested a direct email with resume attached)|