The Nationwide Group
The Nationwide Group (TNG) is a pioneer in designing and developing outsourced financial services software, exclusively focused on creating comprehensive and customizable solutions to the real estate industry. Utilizing world class technology, TNG delivers solutions to the entire mortgage life cycle through its affiliated organizations.
Nationwide Appraisal Services (NAS), Nationwide Recovery Services (NRS), InHouse Connexions and Nationwide Home Closing Services (HCS) form The Nationwide Group (TNG). The Nationwide Group benefits from a broad product suite, infrastructure and industry expertise and has transformed the home purchase, sale, mortgage and refinance process for consumers, lenders, realtors and mortgage brokers.
We’re seeking a well-rounded Marketing Specialist that has a passion for creating content, both in the business-to-business and business-to-consumer arena. Reporting into the Senior Manager, you will have experience across numerous facets of marketing and can easily apply yourself to integrated campaign planning and execution, digital marketing, social media, event management, public relations, promotional material and development of sales tools – especially the creation of content that is leveraged in these initiatives.
This position spans across the four different TNG companies and demands an agile person who can readily understand a cross-matrix organization and distill the compelling messaging for each of the businesses, and their relevant audiences. Initially, you will be responsible for refining the existing communications, will lead the development and curation of all content and be the lead on marketing initiatives planned for 2018. You will be working with a number of internal business groups and stakeholders and will be marketing in 19+ international countries in three different languages.
- Refine and develop content for all marketing projects including corporate and company communications (internal and external), sales collaterals, websites, digital and social mediums, presentations, RFPs, etc.
- Lead marketing campaigns and new initiatives with the various teams
- Research and champion recommendations for new content marketing initiatives, including digital, email, blogs, social channels, sponsorship, etc.
- Prepare, review, update marketing materials to align to the business and the relevant audiences.
- Manage client-facing events and functions, from planning to execution and reporting
- Manage external vendor relationships, including translation companies, print houses, promotional item suppliers, advertising and communication agencies
- Assist with conducting market research, analytics and analysis, plus keep up with current with marketing and industry trends
- Actively participate in team initiatives and meeting and build rapport with other departments to contribute to the high performance of The Nationwide Group overall
- Other duties/ad hoc projects as assigned
- Minimum 4-years’ experience in a marketing position
- Motivated and reliable team-player with great communication skills
- Instinctively take initiative and is a self-starter
- Working knowledge of digital and social strategies, including metrics within these mediums
- Detail oriented with strong organizational and project management skills with the ability to prioritize and balance conflicting tasks within a fast-paced work environment.
- Quickly understand a complex organization and works well with diverse teams
- Has an innate ability to relate to diverse audiences and what motivates them in the B2B, B2C and B2B2C environments
- Naturally a creative thinker
- Has some experience with marketing internationally and can head up the translation of marketing created materials and ensure the integrity of the brand is carried through
- Project planning, execution and management of projects
- Strong organization, computer and communication skills
- Ability to prioritize, handle multiple tasks, handle conflicting priorities
- Professional, positive attitude and willing to take on whatever is needed
- Flexibility and adaptability
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
- direct marketing: 3 years
|Category:||Advertising / Marketing|
The Nationwide Group
Markham, ON, CA
|Posted:||Mar 05, 2018|
|Apply Now (This company has requested a direct email with resume attached)|