Our client, a leading financial services client located in downtown Toronto, is looking to add a Video Editor to their team on a six-month contract.
The Video Editor plays a key role on the marketing team producing optimized digital content for marketing purposes. This person will bring a unique mix of digital, creative and technical abilities to the position.
The Video Editor will work closely with cross functional teams across marketing and other departments to help their visions come to life. The position requires someone who can store and filter footage to create impactful video content for digital. This person will have a strong level of expertise in the latest software and technologies including, but not limited to, Adobe CC, Premiere, and After Effects. They will be organized, have impeccable time management and interpersonal skills.
The Must Haves:
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in a similar role (agency, in-house marketing or financial services preferred)
- Solid Adobe software suite experience (CC, Premiere and After Effects, etc.)
- Deep understanding of creating effective digital video content
- Excellent interpersonal skills and proven ability to work well with cross functional teams
- Proactive, takes initiative and brings new ideas to the forefront
- Organized, detail-oriented, professional & friendly
Apply today to be a part of this exceptional organization. Don't forget to include your video reel/portfolio as well!
|Category:||Film / Video|
Toronto, ON, CA
|Posted:||Mar 05, 2018|
(This company has provided an external site for you to apply)