LSBF Canada Inc.
Job Title: Marketing Specialist (Maternity Leave)
Location: 22 College Street, Toronto, Ontario
Job Type: Full-time, Permanent
Having experienced massive success, Global University Systems is now one of the world’s most respected providers of business education. With offices in Canada, UK, Singapore and internationally, our entrepreneurial culture and innovative approach to business means we are on our way to becoming the number one business school of choice.
The role of a Marketing Specialist would suit an enthusiastic marketing professional with the ability to hit the ground running and excel in a fast paced and target driven environment. You should have an excellent understanding and proven experience in digital marketing, social media and SEO.
Excellent copywriting, communication skills, creative flair, and the ability to thrive in a pressured environment, where you will work to tight deadlines in order to achieve the best results are pre-requisites of this role. This role is a contract position
- Manage websites and update content.
- Manage development of new functionalities.
- Monitor web tracking data and make recommendations to improve and enhance sites.
Pay per Click/Banner Advertising:
- Review and manage monthly analytics of PPC, affiliate partner network, Facebook and other advertising campaigns to improve lead conversion and lower cost per lead.
- Launch and update campaigns and landing pages.
- Manage all social media channels and coordinate replies as needed.
- Develop and execute annual social media calendar of events and postings.
- Manage all email marketing communications with agents, students and partners.
- Prepare daily leads, conversion and campaign performance reports.
- Manage and disseminate inquiries, and leads.
- Accurately track and report monthly budget including preparing requisitions and invoice management
- Coordinate production and shipment of brochures and giveaways
- Manage and coordinate international and local fairs and events
- Conduct competitor analysis as needed
- Coordinate video testimonials/photo shoot
- Other duties as assigned
- Degree in Marketing or relevant field
- 2-3 of experience working in an international organization
- Digital marketing and social media experience
- Ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines
- Ability to work in a fast paced team environment
- Advanced skills in Excel and PowerPoint
GUS is an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, or religion or belief.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $40,000.00 /year
- Marketing: 2 years
|Category:||Advertising / Marketing|
LSBF Canada Inc.
Toronto, ON, CA
|Posted:||Mar 05, 2018|
|Apply Now (This company has requested a direct email with resume attached)|