Hisense Canada Co
Established in 2012, Hisense Canada Co., Ltd is an Ontario based subsidiary of the Hisense Company Ltd., headquartered in Qingdao, China. Hisense Canada’s product strategy is to steadily introduce a full range of electronics and appliances into Canada market. This includes televisions, refrigerators, air-conditioners, dehumidifiers, beverage coolers and freezers.
For our continuously growing business, we are currently looking for a Product Assistant to support our Product Management team.
- Work with account managers to collect forecasts from dealers twice a month.
- Analyze historical sales data and understand the sell through and capability of each account
- Evaluate forecasts and make adjustments if necessary
- Manage purchase, sales and inventory(PSI) to achieve forecasts and fulfill orders and eliminate overdue inventory
- Weekly collecting market retail price and conducting retail price analysis
- Participating qualitative and quantitative market research, prepare Market analysis reports
- Participating product benchmarking and product planning
- Coordinate with HQ on a regular basis for gathering product related information
- Perform administrative work as assigned by the Product Manager.
- Product and technical support for sales team
- Bachelor degree
- Strong capability for data analyzing
- Ability to multi-task
- Sensitive with numbers and good at math
- Must be detail oriented and have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Must have excellent level computer skills in Word and Excel and Powerpoint, with the ability to use databases and other computer systems.
- Bilingual, in English and MANDARIN is MANDATORY.
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Hisense Canada Co
Mississauga, ON, CA
|Posted:||Mar 05, 2018|
|Apply Now (This company has requested a direct email with resume attached)|