Video Chef Specialist
Have you ever dreamed about being the star of your own cooking show? Diply is looking for an experienced host who is excited about spending their days cooking and baking trending food on camera. As Chef Specialist, you will work with a team of creatives to produce videos of the coolest food mashups, delectable desserts, and mouthwatering meals for our food vertical, Delicious (https://www.facebook.com/diplydelicious/ ( https://www.facebook.com/diplydelicious/ )). Your eye for detail and presentation will be tested as you create recipes on camera, so we are looking for someone who won’t be camera shy!
Will require travel to our London, ON studios.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- You have the ability to prepare, cook, and bake diverse types of food
- Have an eye on what is trending in food, and understand the wants, needs, and aesthetics of our audience - socially savvy millennials.
- Artful execution and presentation of food - You’re a creative person with an eye for detail and a talent for presenting beautiful, instagram-worthy dishes.
- Experience using a variety of cooking tools (eg. knives, torch, decorating tools) and safety protocols for their use.
- Valid driver’s license and access to a vehicle is an asset.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE
- You possess a knowledge of all things foodie - Your passion for cooking and baking is obvious!
- You have demonstrated on-camera experience as a host and love to improvise.
- You’re familiar with food television, publications and online content, and know what makes content great.
- Strong independent judgement and decision making skills.
- Maintain an organized, clean and food-safe work space.
- Maintain a positive, respectful attitude and a great degree of professionalism towards your co-workers, management, as well as the company. A can-do attitude and enthusiasm must be demonstrated within this position.
- You not only accept change, but seek it out - the viral space is always changing and so is Diply.
To apply for the position of Chef Specialist, please include a resume and cover letter. Please include a list of the skills you possess that would make you well suited for the position, and some photos of recent dishes.
Launched in 2013, Diply is a leading social entertainment publisher that creates captivating content for millennials. Through serving its 74+ million social fans with fun, fresh stories daily, Diply generates five billion social impressions and one billion video views on Facebook monthly. Diply is a top 10 Lifestyle property and the 63rd largest site in the U.S. with 42+ million monthly readers. Headquartered in London, Ontario, Diply has offices in New York, Chicago, and Toronto.
Toronto, ON, CA
|Posted:||Mar 05, 2018|
(This company has provided an external site for you to apply)