Photo/Video Production & Art Direction Specialist
Photo/ Video Art Direction Specialist
Groupe Dynamite is a global fashion retailer with two brands at the heart of its success, Garage and Dynamite. We operate close to 400 stores in Canada and worldwide, and employ over 6,000 people. We have our roots planted firmly in the terrain of fashion’s retail landscape.
As Canadian leaders in the international retail landscape, the Garage and Dynamite banners continue to stand out in an increasingly saturated market. Our passionate team continues to lead the expansion of the business in new markets, including E-commerce, while always leveraging our shared values.
We are proud to hire and retain inspiring leaders, motivated by their desire to achieve great things and recognized for their entrepreneurial spirit.
The Photo/Video Art Direction Specialist is responsible for elevating the brand image via fashion-forward photography and video content seen by millions of customers. Reporting to the Photo/Video Art Direction Manager and working closely with the Imagery team, the Photo/Video Art Direction Specialist will ensure monthly productions are consistently aligned with brand filters and guidelines.
- Responsible for the coordination and execution of creative concepts aligned with overall campaigns and monthly editorial direction (research and propose creative concepts for photo shoot and video content, prepare concept boards and present);
- Partner with E-commerce Production Specialist for managing photo shoot schedules and talent bookings and castings for e-letters and special in-house shoots;
- Responsible for pre- and post-production of editorials, in-house special shoots and videos;
- Able to lead on set and give artistic direction to a team of creative professionals; e.g., model, photographer, videographer and hair/make-up people;
- Responsible for maintaining a high level of focus on adherence to the brand filters;
- Participate actively in trend research/market development;
- Liaise cross-functionally and with adjacent departments to ensure all parties are aligned;
- Supporting Photo/Video Art Direction Manager in all assigned tasks.
Qualifications and Competencies:
- College degree (DEC, Technical diploma, Community college diploma) in Photography (essential) and/or film and television production or equivalent.
- 2-5 years of photography experience in the fashion industry;
- Excellent knowledge of Word, Excel, PowerPoint;
- In-depth knowledge of principles of commercial photography, image editing and photo-studio production including E-commerce environment;
- In-depth knowledge of Adobe suite specifically Photoshop, Capture One Pro and any other photo editing tools;
- Knowledge of retouching is an asset;
- Knowledge of video editing techniques and software ;
- Highly organized with a strong sense of prioritizing;
- Written and spoken communication skills;
- Able to manage his/her time;
- Able to provide direction to model, stylist, make-up artist;
- Sense of ownership;
- Strong fashion sense and visual skills;
- Self-motivated, and ability to work within a team;
- Experience in campaign-based imaging and photography;
- Bilingual, both spoken and written;
- Ability to creatively solve problems;
- Ability to innovate and generate new ideas;
- Ability to collaborate within a larger team environment;
- Adaptability to change;
You will be rewarded for your contribution and dedication with a competitive salary and a bonus plan. We also offer a registered retirement savings plan in Canada and a flexible group insurance plan that meets all your needs thanks to personalized coverage, as well as an employee discount in our stores.
Groupe Dynamite is committed to employment equity. Only those candidates who have been retained will be contacted for an interview
Mont-royal, QC, CA
|Posted:||Mar 05, 2018|
(This company has provided an external site for you to apply)