Art Gallery Manager
Art Evolution is looking for a Gallery Manager for its Kelowna Gallery.
We are Canada’s largest art resource, representing brands such as Salvador Dali, Dr. Seuss and Toller Cranston. This full-time position includes an hourly wage, plus commissions. We are looking for a self starting, positive salesperson, preferably with knowledge of the fine art industry who will be responsible for giving white-glove service to all of our customers. Tasks include learning our products, generating and maintaining client relationships, scheduling, and general gallery maintenance. We provide training and documentation that the Gallery Manager will be responsible for learning, applying, and teaching effectively.
This is a potentially lucrative position with many perks, and we are looking for someone long-term who is passionate about being a key part of building a budding company.
- Retail Sales experience with proven success in closing.
- The ability to nurture and facilitate long-lasting relationships with clients.
- Extraordinary written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong preference will be given to people with knowledge of the Art Business.
- Must be available for flexible days and hours.
- Sales of gallery artworks priced $200 - $40,000 each.
- Relationship building and maintenance- including prospecting and lead generation.
- Handling, shipping, hanging, delivering and cleaning artwork.
- General gallery maintenance including errands, delegation, cleaning, stock etc.
- Opening & closing at the posted hours.
- Training staff and maintaining daily communication with the President of the company.
- Computer work such as data entry and documentation creation.
Please send your resume AND cover letter to .
Job Type: Full-time
- Kelowna, BC
Kelowna, BC, CA
|Posted:||Mar 05, 2018|
|Apply Now (This company has requested a direct email with resume attached)|