Tandm Digital Agency
Paid Media Specialist (PPC)
andm Digital Agency, a Toronto-based digital marketing start-up, is looking for a motivated go-getter to fill an available position as Paid Media Specialist. Tandm is a rapidly growing digital agency that creates and executes digital marketing strategies that enable organizations to reach new audiences and grow their market share. "We believe that every business deserves a chance to succeed in today’s fast-moving, connected economy. That’s why we set out to reinvent the way businesses incorporate digital channels into their media mix — and why we need forward-thinking people just like you."
Visit our website for more information: https://tandmagency.com/
*Although we appreciate all that apply, only those that meet the outlined criteria will be contacted.
Recruiters and agencies should refrain from contacting this job poster.
The ideal candidate stays current on new developments in performance marketing and is passionate about the potential of Paid Media channels. As a member of the Paid Media team, you will join a group of experts specialized in Pay-Per-Click Strategy on Search & Social platforms, Data Analytics, and Conversion Rate Optimization. In this role, you will be responsible for the execution of Paid Media campaigns for clients across all channels.
- Perform daily maintenance activities of Paid Media campaigns
- Create & Lead Pay-Per-Click (PPC) Paid Media strategies for clients across Search & Social platforms
- Work with the client and internal/external teams to manage Paid Media campaigns & deliverables
- Refine and manage internal standards across all of the agency's Paid Media services
- Create briefing & reporting documents for clients and internal/external teams
- Conduct audits of existing Paid Media campaigns and identify opportunities
- Execute bid changes based on performance
- Conduct keyword research to define relevant keywords and build campaigns based on keyword research.
- Assist in client communication when onboarding new clients
- Continually research and define best practices for Facebook Ads, Google AdWords, & Bind Ads advertising.
- Stay ahead of Paid Media trends, rollouts and changes
- Create well-formulated, relevant, and inspired ad copy that generates clicks and conversions
- Conduct market and audience research using digital tools
- Create audience personas to increase the effectiveness of brand messaging and audience targeting
- Strong commitment to Client Service and desire to exceed goals
- Excellent written/verbal English communication skills
- Advanced organizational and time-management skills
- Excellent social, interpersonal, and relationship-building skills
- Ability to work autonomously and as part of a team
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- 2+ years of Paid Search experience (Google AdWords & Bing Ads)
- 2+ years of Google AdWords Remarketing experience
- 2+ years of Google AdWords Shopping Ads experience
- 2+ years of Display Advertising experience
- 2+ years of Facebook Ads experience
- 1+ years of Facebook Retargeting experience
- 1+ years of experience using Unbounce, Instapage or similar
- 2+ years of LinkedIn advertising experience
- 3+ years of Agency experience
- Certifications: Google AdWords Search Network, Google AdWords Display, Google AdWords Remarketing, Google AdWords Video (asset), Bing Ads, Google Analytics, HubSpot (asset)
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $50,000.00 to $60,000.00 /year
- Bing Ads: 2 years
- Google AdWords: 2 years
- Facebook Advertising: 2 years
Tandm Digital Agency
Toronto, ON, CA
|Posted:||Mar 05, 2018|
|Apply Now (This company has requested a direct email with resume attached)|