Mediative - Strategist Programmatic Media
Mediative helps businesses cut through the digital clutter so they can better perform in an otherwise complex digital landscape, and ultimately reach, engage, and convert more potential customers. We own one of Canada’s largest pools of high-intent consumer data, which we use to fuel our innovative solutions, customize them, and maximize their performance. As a result, our leading industry experts continually push the boundaries of what we offer in an effort to drive the very best results for our clients.
Thought leadership is part of our DNA. We take pride in what we do and how we do it, and always welcome the opportunity to share our experiences and expertise with our clients, partners, and industry peers.
Why do we need you?
The Strategist, Programmatic Media is responsible for management and successful delivery of a portfolio of accounts in a programmatic set up. They are responsible for all aspects of campaign management including set up, ad testing and implementation, monitoring, optimization through to successful delivery against client objectives.
What will you do?
• Assess/verify targeting and technical integration needs for each campaign. Integrate campaign-tracking components.
• Ongoing quality assurance support; troubleshoot rich media creative.
• Use ad serving system(s) to traffic and test creative, schedule and target ad campaigns.
• Set-up RTB (Real-Time-Bidding) campaigns with appropriated buying strategies and targeting based on contracts (specific audience, channel, re-targeting, etc.).
• Interaction and coordination with numerous internal and external personnel and clients to ensure flawless advertising campaign executions.
• Facilitate and support the implementation of any required tags and pixels on advertiser websites.
• Ensure all ads are running without technical issue (click/impressions/conversion tracking).
• Actively monitor all campaigns to ensure they perform as per the Advertiser goals and meet the contracted budget and KPI on time.
• Partner with Ad Ops management, sales team, agencies and direct clients to troubleshoot delivery issues.
• Interpret data on campaign performance and proactively implement optimization techniques to ensure delivery against client KPI’s.
• Troubleshoot campaigns that are under delivering and proactively implement tactics to ensure successful delivery.
• Provides regular reporting to Campaign Managers and Sales teams on campaign status.
• Identify opportunities to improve performance and delivery of all digital campaigns.
• Become an expert on the use and best practices on buying platforms (DSPs) and offer insights to clients on how to improve campaigns.
• Work with Audience Solutions to help define features and drive enhancements for the predictive modeling platform.
• Maximize campaign performance and company revenue by analyzing data.
What we're looking for?
• B.A. or B.S. degree or equivalent.
• 3 - 5 years ad operations, online media, or other advertising experience.
• Knowledge of Rich Media, Mobile and video technology.
• Experience with DSPs; DMP experience an asset.
• Advanced Excel/spreadsheet capabilities, including data analysis, Pivot Tables & basic statistics.
• Strong ability to analyze, critically assess and communicate.
• Flexible, personable attitude; Ability to develop cordial, professional relationships with all level of personnel.
• Familiar with online advertising, marketing, and sales concepts and metrics.
• Experience using Firebug and other troubleshooting plugins.
• Proven ability to accommodate evolving responsibilities and last minute changes.
• Must possess strong attention to detail.
Why will you want to work with us?
• 3 weeks of pro-rated paid vacation starting the first year
• Flexible medical and dental benefits program starting on the first day
• Pension plan and group RRSP
• An environment that encourages open communication
• Casual environment where you can wear jeans!
• Opportunity to develop, to learn and grow in the organization
Please note this is a role with Mediative, a division of YP.
SEARCHFIRM REPRESENTATIVES PLEASE READ CAREFULLY:
Yellow Pages is not accepting unsolicited assistance from search firms for this employment opportunity. Please, no phone calls or emails. All resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at Yellow Pages via-email, the Internet or in any form and/or method without a valid written search agreement in place for this position will be deemed the sole property of Yellow Pages. No fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by Yellow Pages as a result of the referral or through other means.
Yellow Pages is committed to providing employment accommodation in accordance with the Ontario Human Rights Code and the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act. If contacted for an employment opportunity, please advise Human Resources if you require accommodation.
Toronto, ON, CA
|Posted:||Mar 05, 2018|
(This company has provided an external site for you to apply)