Elite Digital Agency
North York, ON
Interactive Web Designer
Elite Digital Agency (www.elitedigitalagency.com) is a Toronto-based digital marketing agency that is growing rapidly. We work with our clients as a one-stop destination for cohesive digital design, development, search, social services, mobile apps and mobile marketing. We have a worldwide client base spanning multiple industries and are known for our high quality and innovative work.
A few of our proud accolades...
- Business Excellence Award, Toronto Board of Trade
- Top 50 Email Service Providers, Website Magazine
- Fast 50 Finalist, Deloitte Canada
- Canada’s Top 300 IT Companies, Backbone Magazine
We’re expanding once again, and as a result, we are looking for a talented, multi-skilled Digital Project Coordinator, who will thrive in a challenging, fast-paced, and team-oriented environment. This is a perfect role for a Digital Marketing savvy team player, that wants to be a part of a growing Digital Marketing Agency.
The Interactive Web Designer will be responsible for creating and updating visual elements for online projects, offline design elements and web development. They will create designs that are in line with the client’s branding while ensuring designs utilize a smooth user experience across multiple digital channels and devices.
- Produce and design websites, product graphics, logos, social media graphics and banners, static and rich banner ads, email campaigns and email templates
- Design online user interfaces starting with wireframes and creating full mock-ups by applying content, graphics, imagery and interactivity
- Develop strong multi-faceted brand identities with a focus on digital application
- Work with developers to ensure proper implementation within a web environment and ensure consistency and integrity of the creative vision
EDUCATION & TRAINING
- Post secondary degree or diploma in Graphic Design, Web Design or related field
EXPERIENCE, TECHNICAL SKILLS and KEY COMPETENCIES
- 1-3 years of experience in graphic and/or web design
- 1+ year of working knowledge and understanding of UX/UI strategy
- Expert in design software: Adobe Creative Cloud applications, InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop; knowledge of Sketch
- Basic understanding of CSS, CMS, HTML an asset
- Excellent visual design skills with sensitivity to user-system interaction
- Must be detail oriented, have exceptional organizational skills and multi-tasking capabilities
- Ability to solve problems creatively and effectively
- Up-to-date with the latest Web Design trends, techniques and technologies
- We offer full benefits after 3 months probation
- Opportunity to grow your career in a thriving Digital Marketing Agency
- Flexible start and end times
We value diversity and inclusion and encourage all qualified people to apply. If we can make this easier through accommodation in the recruitment process, please make it clear within your cover letter. We will review applications as they are received and look forward to hearing from you.
* MUST PROVIDE A PORTFOLIO IN ORDER TO BE CONSIDERED FOR THE POSITION.*
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $45,000.00 /year
- Graphic Design: 1 year (Required)
License or certification:
- Graphic Design, Web Design (Required)
|Category:||Graphics / Web|
Elite Digital Agency
North York, ON, CA
|Posted:||Mar 05, 2018|
(This company has provided an external site for you to apply)