Proudly Canadian, since 1972, Samco Machinery Ltd. has been a leader in custom roll forming manufacturing solutions and has grown from a one-man operation to having locations in Canada, India, Europe and South Africa. Samco is a growing company providing solutions for building/construction, automotive, HVAC and appliance industries. Our focus on getting the right people on board has contributed to our company success. We offer a team-oriented, fast-paced environment where employees can enjoy growth, opportunity and diversity.
Our workplace is a community where we foster the values of continuous learning, sharing ideas and knowledge. At Samco, our employees take pride in their contribution, their team and their company. We foster a culture of honesty and practice one simple every day rule: Attitude is everything.
Our customers have come to rely on Samco Machinery Ltd. for more than just custom roll forming solutions. We pride ourselves in taking the time to listen and truly understand their business to deliver functional solutions helping them to move their business forward.
If you enjoy an innovative work environment and thrive on delivering meaningful business contributions, then Samco Machinery Ltd. could be the right company for you.
We offer competitive salary & excellent group benefits package!
We are currently looking for a new Marketing/Communications Specialist who will be responsible for maintaining and aiding in the development and implementation of all Samco Machinery marketing and communications strategies. She/he will aid in designing enhancements to and development of communications and marketing programs in order to promote Samco Machinery and its services. Marketing goals include maintaining the brand integrity of Samco Machinery and strategically positioning Samco Machinery as a global innovator of rollforming machines and engineering value- added solutions. Responsibilities also include completing marketing projects within the specified deadlines and submitting monthly dashboard reports to Sales team. The right candidate for the role will be responsible for completing various external and internal communications and providing assistance to the Sales and/or Management Team on various sales, marketing and communication initiatives. This individual must be aware of current trends and react quickly to changes in the industry or at Samco Machinery
This is for a full-time position on the day shift.
Monday - Thursday 8:00AM - 5:00PM
Fridays 8:00AM - 4:00PM
- Results Orientation
- Ethics and Integrity
- Networking and Relationship Building
- Strategic Thinking
- Continuous Improvement
- University degree in marketing, advertising, sales, or business administration, Communications or Journalism or equivalent.
- Minimum 3 years direct work experience in a marketing capacity. Preferably in metal fabrication and/or capital equipment industry.
- Excellent understanding and familiarity with brand building and brand management.
- 3 years of work experience in the private sector including the handling of corporate communications, original writing and editing and some public relations.
- Strong portfolio of writing samples required.
- Exceptional command of the English language, including grammar, punctuation and spelling.
- Experience in creating and executing successful e-mail marketing, Internet marketing, and direct marketing programs.
- Direct experience with graphic design, Web page, and other marketing-related software tools.
- Highly effective project management, prioritization, multi-tasking, and time management skills to meet deadlines.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to grasp technical concepts.
- Excellent computer skills.
- Willingness to travel when required.
- Experience with desktop publishing and Microsoft PowerPoint and Excel dashboards.
- Energetic, self-motivated, and results-oriented.
- A well-defined sense of diplomacy, including solid negotiation, conflict resolution, and people management skills.
- Politically and culturally sensitive.
- Strong problem identification and problem resolution skills.
- Strong morals and ethics, along with a commitment to privacy.
- Some travel is required.
- Ability to attend and conduct presentations.
- Manual dexterity required to use desktop computer and peripherals.
- Overtime as required.
Samco Machinery Ltd. is committed to applying the principles and guidelines of the AODA and strives to provide services in a way that respects the dignity and independence of persons with disabilities. Reasonable accommodations are available to applicants with disabilities during the recruitment process unless undue hardship to Samco Machinery would result.
Any applicant who requires accommodation should contact via email and request to be connected with the appropriate HR Representative to discuss accommodation needs.
Job Type: Full-time
- Marketing: 3 years
|Category:||Advertising / Marketing|
Scarborough, ON, CA
|Posted:||Mar 05, 2018|
(This company has provided an external site for you to apply)