Brand Marketing Manager
Location:1 Presidents Choice Circle, Brampton, Ontario, L6Y 5S5
The decision to join a company is a big one. We have opportunities for hard working, energetic and reliable people just like you.
Why is this role important?
Are you dedicated and ready to champion and build our world class brands and programs?
We're looking for more than just a talented professional, we're looking for a Brand Marketing Manager who is an inquisitive, creative and a lifelong learner who is a passionate student of marketing for retail and brands.
What You'll Do:
Reporting to the Director, Brand Marketing, Superstore, this position will give you the opportunity to plan, develop and execute marketing programs that drive the growth of Loblaw businesses.
- Contribute to the development of the annual marketing plan
- Development and execution of best in class brand/program specific communication plans – both in store and out of store
- Collaboration with marketing team, cross functional teams and external partners, to ensure seamless execution of programs that shape the brand experience
- Oversee and manage project workstreams including project management and follow-ups, purchase orders and budget reconciliation, store communications, legal approvals, flyer programs, store event management and operational execution
- Development of insight-based brand dashboards and reports
- Ongoing monitoring and reporting of consumer, competitor and brand activity with analysis and recommendations
- Budget management and reporting
- Development and delivery of creative and media briefs
- Work closely with internal and external creative teams to ensure execution aligns with overall brand marketing strategies and objectives
- Proactive improvement of plans, ideas and processes that contribute to the brand’s success
- Ensure organization and accessibility of brand documents and assets
- Develop and issue meeting reports, status reports and post mortems
- Develop well informed “points of view” to inform key decisions about the brand
- Lead governance approval process, ensure assets are prepared and submitted on time with clear timelines established
- Contribution to achievement of brand KPI’s
What You'll Need:
- University or college degree in business, marketing or an equivalent degree in a field of study related to the job
- 3 – 5 years of relevant work experience in retailing, advertising, marketing or merchandising environment. Preferably experience in CPG environment.
- A passion for marketing, brands, food and the Loblaw business, including Home & Entertainment.
- Committed to partnering with cross functional teams to take the business and our brands to the next level
- A best in class brand ambassador, passionately engaged in understanding our customers and our businesses
- Organized and able to move quickly within a fast-paced environment
- Strong ability to prioritize multiple projects and has project management experience
- Exceptional interpersonal skills in order to effectively source information, obtain approvals and build relationships
- Creative problem solver with a strong work ethic and ability to work within a team and autonomously
- Excellent analytical and negotiation skills
- Self-starter and proactive
- Strong leadership and team building skills
Key Measures (Performance indicators) :
- Contribution to annual planning
- Ability to develop clear communication plans that contribute to the success of the brand and KPI’s
- Ability to successfully lead and execute plans
- Ability to manage the budget and report
- Successful execution of projects
- Contribution to the achievement of brand objectives
- Contribution to plan development
- Ability to collaborate and work well with colleagues
- Leadership capabilities
- Organizational skills
- Proactive approach
- Success of governance process contribution and management
How You’ll Succeed:
At Loblaw, we seek great people to continually strengthen our culture. We believe great people model our values, are authentic, build trust and make connections.
If that sounds like you, and you are open-minded, responsive to change and up to the challenges provided in a fast-paced retail environment, apply today.
Employment Type:Full time
Type of Role:Regular
Loblaw recognizes Canada's diversity as a source of national pride and strength. We have made it a priority to reflect our nation’s evolving diversity in the products we sell, the people we hire, and the culture we create in our organization. Accommodation is available upon request for applicants with disabilities in the recruitment and assessment process and when hired.
Please Note: If you have Employee Self Service (ESS) on Workday, apply to this job via the Workday application.
|Category:||Advertising / Marketing|
Brampton, ON, CA
|Posted:||Mar 05, 2018|
(This company has provided an external site for you to apply)