Stoney Creek, ON
Graphic Designer & Social Media
We are currently seeking a Graphic Designer. The ideal candidate will be responsible for a variety of graphic design duties including :
· creating printed materials such as product packaging, POP signage, brochures, catalogues, etc.
· designing marketing material such as sell sheets, e-blasts, advertising, etc.
- designing prints on fabric
· other graphic design support, as required.
· creating social media/web campaigns
The candidate must be creative and enjoy working on different projects (ie. print design, packaging design, social media,marketing creative etc.).
Other requirements include:
- Fluency in MAC operating system
- Experience in all Adobe software, especially in Design, Illustrator, Photoshop, Acrobat
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite (PowerPoint, Word, Excel)
- Familiarity with HTML and File Transfer Protocols
- Must have knowledge of commercial printing.
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Post secondary education with Graphic Design or related field
Applicants should e-mail his/her resume and include a pdf sample (or link) of some work .
We thank all applicants, only those chosen will be contacted.
Job Type: Full-time
- Graphic design: 1 year
|Category:||Graphics / Web|
Stoney Creek, ON, CA
|Posted:||Mar 06, 2018|
(This company has provided an external site for you to apply)