Montana Steele Strategic Marketing
North York, ON
Digital Marketing Specialist
We are looking for a Digital Marketing Specialist to develop paid marketing strategies for Search, Display, Video and Social platforms that include Google AdWords, Bing Ads, YouTube and Facebook advertising. The potential candidate will have experience using these platforms and who strives to produce campaigns that achieve a positive ROI.
- Collaborate with Account Executives to produce a digital marketing strategy that includes recommendations on advertising platforms, audience targeting, ad creative, reporting and budget control
- Plan, launch and optimizing PPC, Display, Remarketing, Video and Social advertising campaigns
- Plan, execute, and measure client websites using Google Analytics by implementing conversion tracking & report scheduling
- Plan, manage and execute all digital advertising buying on search platforms including Google AdWords and Bing Ads and display networks
- Use social tools including Facebook insights and Business Manager to target and execute social advertising campaigns
- Suggest and implement new and creative growth strategies using Display and audience targeting platforms and other online advertising avenues
- Campaign optimization through ongoing budget monitoring and bid adjustment ensuring maximized ROI
- Suggest and develop new online campaigns across different channels including direct buy and programmatic.
- Keep up-to-date with PPC, display advertising, and search engine marketing trends and collaborate with the different teams to educate and promote digital
- Generate weekly & monthly reports that include website traffic reports and goal conversions for management, account executives and clients.
- 2-3 Years proven working experience in using Google AdWords, Bing Ads Facebook, Instagram and Twitter advertising platform
- Experience managing and leading search engine marketing campaigns and other online advertising campaigns
- Expert knowledge of website analytics tools including Google Analytics including strong analytics and data-driven thinking
- Experience optimizing user funnels and website landing page improvements
- Experience in setting up and optimizing Google AdWords, Bing Ads, Facebook, Instagram and Twitter campaigns
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing, measurement and optimization
- Google AdWords & Google Analytics Certified an asset
- Real Estate & Agency experience is an asset
As a digital marketing professional, you use several different tools to analyze traffic and manage advertising campaigns. We are looking for someone who has 2+ years experiencing using tools that include:
- Google Analytics, AdWords & DoubleClick
- Facebook Ads, Insights & Business Manager
- Bing Ads
Montana Steele is a full-service Toronto-based strategic marketing firm with over 25 years of experience and more than 700 successful projects in all sectors of the real estate industry. Montana Steele has launched numerous iconic real estate and destination brands that have achieved both market success and industry accolades across North America. With a full range of services available in-house, Montana Steele consistently delivers a high level of quality control and cohesiveness across various platforms, along with the ability to respond quickly to changing needs. In addition, Montana Steele has ready access to a wide range of external production and distribution resources. With a roster of over 40 fulltime staff, Montana Steele is well supported and has deep strengths and specialized expertise in all areas of real estate and destination marketing.
Job Type: Full-time
Montana Steele Strategic Marketing
North York, ON, CA
|Posted:||Mar 06, 2018|
|Apply Now (This company has requested a direct email with resume attached)|