Jr. Designer – Production
Job Description * Jr. Designer – Production
Axis Gear is a full service promotional products and screen printing agency specializing in athletic events, charity foundations, schools and team uniforms. We are a small company with big dreams. Established in 2001 and growing steadily every year, we have earned a reputation for providing service, value and expertise to our clients.
Axis Gear is seeking a full time Junior Designer for design and production duties related to screen printing. M-F, 40h Weekly.
About the Job:
You will be reporting to the Sr. Designer and Operations Manager. Performing artwork separations and preparing files for print. You will also be revising artwork and creating client proofs.
This is a fast-paced job that requires you to meet tight deadlines and work on multiple projects at once. You must be open to feedback, learning new skills and assisting in various areas as needed.
- Prepare artwork separations for screen printing films
- Prepare art files for digital print production
- Create design concepts and proofs for clients
- Organize and maintain files within the server
- Occasional production and/or office duties as required
- Assist account managers in creation and maintenance of online stores (Order My Gear)
- Operate Roland Vinyl cutter and weed cut designs.
- Ability to work under pressure in a deadline driven, multi project environment
What you will possess:
- 2-3 Years’ experience in Graphic Design and screen-printing
- Diploma or Degree in Graphic Design
- Advanced understanding of Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office suite
- Digital print experience is an asset
- Must be detail oriented and have a “learn from mistakes” attitude
- Ability to work in a team setting and a “leave it better than it was” attitude
- Requires a hands-on, problem solving and solutions based mindset
Why work with us?
- Team oriented and supportive work environment
- Your opinion matters. A work environment where you have a voice to contribute, change and improve the company for the benefit of all
- Newly renovated work space close to transit and major highways
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $15.00 to $16.00 /hour
- Graphic Design: 2 years
- Toronto, ON
|Category:||Graphics / Web|
York, ON, CA
|Posted:||Mar 07, 2018|
|Apply Now (This company has requested a direct email with resume attached)|