Production Company seeks an experienced & organized Production Accountant. Duties include but are not limited to cost reporting, tax credit knowledge payroll, production, prep for tax credit audits, payables and petty cash and credit card reconciliations.
Successful candidates should have minimum 3-5+ years’ experience in Canadian film/television industry. Preferred candidates will have knowledge/experience with Actra, Payroll Software and Movie Magic software. Strong written and verbal communication skills are an asset.
- Process all incoming vendor invoices, expense reports and business credit card statements
- Cheque requisition; input and post to the GL.
- Ensure any inter-company charges are posted to the GL
- Prepare A/P for approval and payment via cheque or wire, and have signing officers authorized.
- Reconciliation of monthly inter-company charges.
- Liaise with legal, development, production and business affairs regarding a variety of matters – cost reporting, agreement inquiries, payment inquiries, etc. – creating and maintaining strong working relationship.
- Prepare cost reports for business affairs as requested
- Enter journal entries and bank transactions/transfers where necessary
- Maintain current vendor files
- Maintain good vendor relationships, resolve invoice discrepancies Setup/maintenance of vendors in accounting system
- 3-5years experience in Television/Film Production accounting
- Strong work ethic, attention to detail, and a high degree of accuracy
- Sound analytical thinking, planning, prioritizing, and execution skills
- Strong problem identification and problem resolution skills
- Able to multi-task and work effectively in a fast paced environment.
|Tags:||Production, Television, Accounting|
|Posted:||Apr 16, 2018|
|Apply Now (This company has requested a direct email with resume attached)|